ComForCare Home Care St. Clair - Fort Gratiot Township, MI

Blue Water Lodge, gave me my first look into the realm of assisted living. I had no idea as to what to expect. Since I had only recently heard of assisted living. The lady I met with was very gracious and very informing. All of the questions my daughter and I could think of she answered. She made coffee for each of us. Then she proceeded to take us on a tour. Taking my daughter and I down to a room that was close to what I looking for. The room size was definitely adequate. The one question that I had asked that I was not very happy about the answer. Was what was the average age living in their. She told me she would guess around 82. Being 68 years old and feeling stronger every day after my surgery. I am wondering if I really need assisted living and should look for retirement living. Where the age might be around 60 to 65 years and up. I had a great experience an had quite an eye-opener at the Blue Water Lodge. After talking with a friend of mine who told me I should look may be in this other direction and find people closer to my age. Time will tell I'm just beginning my search. Thank you for your time.

Great place

Very helpful in a hard time. Ended up placing mom in a location recommended by A Place for Mom. Has studio apt at $1700/Mo, assisted care required $900.00, by far the most reasonable.

Fine

Everything went fine with the helpers from Comforcare Home Care. I don't have any complaints about the staff. Now, we are just trying to find her a place and thank you for your help.

Could Not Ask For Better Care

Their start-up care was excellent, anything we needed, they would take care of. They kept us really informed, all the day-to-day happenings with everything that was going on with my loved one. They were jut wonderful, they really keyed in on his needs. I couldn't ask for better service.

HORRIBLE place to live

My parent lived here and it was a horrible experience! The staff are very disorganized, the residents complained about the meals constantly (with good reason), the activities were always being canceled or nobody showed up for them, the managers were very rude and the communication is terrible. I would NEVER recommend that anyone live here.

ComForcare understands that today's busy lifestyles often deprive family members of the time necessary to provide hands on assistance and companionship for their loved ones. Therefore, we want every family we service to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved-ones are safe and comfortable. As a result, we have developed the ComForcare QualityCare Guarantee~ the best satisfaction guarantee of home care services. ComForcare guarantees that our caregivers will be present at their shifts, providing the peace of mind they expect, or the next equivalent shift is on us. For your convenience, our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether your needs are for basic companionship or for personal care needs, you can be confident that “When you can’t be there….you can call ComForcare.”