Senior Helpers - Richmond, MI

Senior Helpers - Richmond, MI has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

HORRIBLE! Office staff extremely rude and unprofessional when it comes to resolving problems. If it wasn't for the few caregiver I have I wouldn't keep this company hired.

Appreciate that we can use your service as a respite when necessary.

For the most part they have done a reasonable job

What is don't like is occasionally they will send someone that is a smoker and we are non smokers and we can smell in on their clothes when they come in from taking a smoke break. For the most part the company has done a reasonable job.

The Late Shift Helpets

The staff at Senior Helpers was good. I think we waited too late my to get help as my Mom sun downs severely. To come into the house and provide care during this time was a very difficult task. We had three different care givers over four days. Unfortunately my Mom fell and broke her right arm while they were watching over her. We have been at the hospital for the last four nights and are awaiting a placement in a psyche unit to treat Mom's behavioral issues. I don't think she will return home.

No complaints

No complaints with service two girls come out and care for parents alternating days, communication is five star. Level of service and value are excellent. Parents are happy with staff that visits and problems or concerns are addressed and resolved.

Our family owned and operated agency (you will always deal with an owner) is located in Richmond, Michigan. Our building is in the original quaint Downtown area just north of 32 Mile Rd/Division Rd and just 6 miles west of I 94. We are on the west side of the street between Sew Together and Simmons Insurance Agency, and across the street from Chaps restaurant.

Our agency services Macomb County from Hall Rd north, all of St Clair Country, and the bordering areas of Sanilac, Lapeer and the northeast corner of Oakland Counties.