Preferred Care at Home of Macomb - Harrison Township, MI

Preferred Care at Home of Macomb - Harrison Township, MI has yet not published prices.

Depends on the caregiver

Working with Preferred Care at Home wasn't a complete disaster. One of the caregivers was great. She did her job efficiently and I really hated to see her go. Her replacement on the other hand just sat there and talked on her phone the majority of her shift and I did not appreciate that at all. The case managers were good. They were very proactive with solving any issues we had. I did appreciate that but would not recommend them.

The girls were very friendly and did exactly what they were expected to do. They were there to keep an eye on my mom and did exactly that. My mom and liked them and their care was sufficient. I have no complaints.

dependable

Preferred care at Home of Macomb is a home care provider. They haven’t missed any appointments. We haven’t had any negative experiences with this home care provider yet.

As three professional firefighter/paramedics, we see the need and benefits of senior home care on a daily basis. Nearly every shift on the fire department, we are called to help a senior in our community, who is having a little trouble living on their own. We know it can be a trying experience finding the right home care agency.

With real life family experience and over 35 years combined service in the emergency medical field, we are now in a position with Preferred Care at Home to make a positive difference for your family, and the one you are trying to care for. We also understand that a seniors’ biggest concern is leaving the home where they built their memories. We will do our best to work with you and keep your loved one where they want to be - in their home.