Home Helpers and Direct Link - Washington, MI

Home Helpers and Direct Link - Washington, MI has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Never Again

The people they sent out had no experience and that reflected why there was no control of what was going on. Sitting there with a Slurpee on the couch on the phone didn't work for me. or responding 'I'm too short" when asked to clean a shelf?? Get chair!!! I'm with a service now I wouldn't trade for the world.

Talked with Anne Marie, she...

Talked with Anne Marie, she was very helpful and encouraging. I told her I needed to talk to my sister, Peggy, to determine if she is ready for a no obligation home assessment.

All set. Great company to work with....

All set. Great company to work with. We like them, she likes them found a great match

Making Life Easier!

As every day life becomes increasingly challenging, assistance can go a long way.

Our services are provided anywhere needed... in the home, retirement community or hospital. Services can include personal care, companionship, assistance with meals, transportation, medicine reminders or errands. There are no long term contracts. Services are available hourly, daily or weekly, day or night. Employees are bonded, insured and thoroughly screened. Home Helpers begins with a free in-home consultation.