Family Home and Senior's Living - Clinton Township, MI

My Tour Was Very Strange

My tour of this home was an odd one. The owners of the home are a mom and her boyfriend. Her sons do all the work around the home. During the tour the family was acting a little strange. The home wasn't very clean. The home wasn't very presentable during the home. It was a very strange tour.

Review of Family Home and Senior's Living - Clinton Township, MI

The home is very clean and has a nice view of pond and water fountain. It was a little difficult to understand Irene. A little to far to travel for visits for me

We moved my mother here on February 20th. Things seemed to be going well, but she ended up being hospitalized twice for several days and is now in a rehab facility. Therefore I do not think I am in a position to evaluate accurately.

A Place to consider for your parent

they are very clean. Home cooked meals. Family members are kept clean and cared for. If you can only visit in the evening your family member then you might have difficulty. They don't like people to come after 6:00 pm. No odor in place. They have a small friendly dog residents like. There are very little planned activities. They set up all therapy and it is done in the home which we found helpful. They also take care of ordering all supplies and medications also extremely helpful. I would recommend the place. It is far better then a nursing home with and every changing staff and large numbers of people to be cared for. It is a nice home environment.

Do not put your loved one in this family home setting

My mother was at this family home for one week. She was yelled at because they said she used the bathroom to often. She is 89 years old. She was prescribed ambien by a doctor without her consent. They did not tell her children that they put her on sleeping pills. We had no knowledge until we went to visit her and saw the prescription. Irene and Frank said she asked for sleeping pills. My mother has never used or been prescribed sleeping pills ever. They have a doctor come in and he prescribes what Irene and Frank tell him too. [removed] We took my mother out after a week. Frank refused to give us our money back. We are hiring a lawyer and contacting the authorities.

My mother was admitted to this facili...

My mother was admitted to this facility only a week ago, but so far we are pleased. The place is squeaky clean. The bed is comfortable. The food is good. The view from the back is beautiful. The care appears to be excellent.

At our Family Home, we offer honesty, dedication and the utmost care to our residents.

Attantion to detail and listening to needs of people is the top priority.

Willing to go above and beyond for the comfort of others is what we strive for.

Comfor and quality will not be spared.

*24 hour care *home-cooked meals *incontinence care *visits with friends and family in a friendly and welcoming environment *dementia and memory care