Home Instead Senior Care - Shelby Township, MI

Home Instead Senior Care - Shelby Township, MI has yet not published prices.

Beyond Amazing!

We have had the most amazing care for our parents through Home Instead - Shelby Township. When we moved my husbands parents here 1 1/2 years ago we started with another service initially (for 2 months) which was slightly less expensive but when we switched to Home Instead the quality of the people they have sent us is beyond amazing. Their care for our situation is 4 hours per day, 7 days a week. These people go above and beyond at all times and are extremely trusted part of "village" of care for my in-laws. Their care givers are friends and feel like family to us all. THANK YOU!

They are really wonderful.

They are really wonderful. I would highly recommend them. We get the same caregiver, and mom really likes her too. They were very personable group. They have been very hands on. We haven't had any issues with billing or paperwork either. We are very happy with them.

Great home care service!

They're wonderful! We've been very pleased with the service. They were very prompt getting in touch with us when we started our search, and they were very professional during our initial meetings setting up the service, which made us feel very comfortable. The aide they sent has been wonderful, and gets along great with our loved one.