Monarch Garden Inc Home Care - Shelby Township, MI

Monarch Garden Inc Home Care - Shelby Township, MI has yet not published prices.

Monarch Gardens Not for you!

Really terrible service. No one answers the phone on the weekend. I had service six months and my case was never fully staffed at all. There were not back up people when someone called off and the people who came were not qualified. I really recommend you find another place.

It could be better!

Although it hasn't been the best experience I am still giving Monarch Garden a chance to get it right. We've been working with the agency since the end of September and have had a different caregiver every other week if not every week. Getting used to the change has definitely been a struggle for my mother and I am hoping that it gets better. The current caregiver is a bit lazy and I'm hoping that with time and direction it will get better. Not sure I'd recommend.

good value for the money

Monarch Garden Inc Home Care is one of the less expensive of these service providers, and they do a very good job for the money. They do a very good job finding out what your needs and requirements are

One thing they could improve on would be to follow through consistently on the caregiver that is sent out. I had certain requirements and they sent me a caregiver that was not what I wanted. They corrected it though, and I have been very happy overall and will continue to use and recommend them.

My family and I are extreme...

My family and I are extremely impressed with Lisa McFarland from Monarch Garden Inc Home Care, as well as, the services offered through the agency. Lisa was very attentive & a professional representative. We believe she is able to assist us with finding the right services for our parents. Thank you!

From time to time one who is becoming older may need assistance with common every day activities. We encourage independence, and moniter abilities while offering a "Helping Hand". The extent of assistance given can range from little help- to the extreme. Any level of care can be provided.

A specific individual service plan of care will be developed to make sure all your needs are met.

Veteran Programs Available If you are a veteran or surviving spouse of a veteran in need of Monarch Garden Inc. in your daily life, you may be eligible to receive pension benefits from the Veterans Administration.

This pension benefit program is federally funded for veterans and/or their surviving spouses. It's designed to fund in-home care for those who meet specified requirements. It may be in addition to a VA Pension or a VA Compensation.

We will provide you with professional guidance while you are completing the necessary paperwork and being assessed for eligibility for the Veterans Non-Service Connected Improved Pension. Monarch Garden, Inc. can provide your in-home care.