Colony Oaks Care Center - Appleton, WI has yet not published prices.

Final suffering ,,,,,,,,,,,,

this is the worse nursing home i have run across in the Valley. My Mom was admitted on May 6th and passed away on May 21st. When she left hospital she had no open area on her buttock after 5 days she had a decubitus on her sacrum the size of a saucer. My Mom had cancer was told 3 weeks and she spent 3 weeks of [removed]. She was supposed to get pain meds which were not given,my Mom would be screaming when i came in i could hear her as soon as we opened the front door she was 2 wings away from front door. I would ask if she could have something for pain, was told cant give to soon will get addicted to the medication. I called Dr. got orders changed,and nurses told my brother to keep me away from my Mom. i told my brother they can go to [removed] this is the worst nursing home i have experienced in my life. i would never recommend not to my worst enemy.

On behalf of our team of caregivers and support staff, thank you for considering our healthcare center. We offer a full range of medical services to meet the individual needs of our residents, including short-term rehabilitative services and long-term skilled care. Working with the resident's physician, our staff – including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, dietitians and social workers – establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the highest practicable potential. Our goal is to provide quality care in a comfortable, compassionate environment, demonstrating on a daily basis our guiding principle of providing Quality Through People.
Colony Oaks Care Center accommodates 99 residents. We have been serving the Appleton area for over 25 years. Our goal is to provide services in a warm, homey environment. Many of our staff in all departments have a long history with Colony Oaks and have worked here for more than 20 years. We also take pride in the fact that we have all in house staff. Our therapy team is available to provide physical, occupational and speech therapy seven days a week and their goal is to send people back home.