Care Partners Memory Care-Appleton - Appleton, WI

Care Partners Memory Care-Appleton - Appleton, WI has yet not published prices.

More of a slower paced facility.

Unfortunately, I had to move my Father out of this facility. I felt like this community didn’t fit him very well. There was something always lacking and it was never personal at all. It seemed like if you didn’t fit into the group, you were on your own. I also didn’t like that the individual attention was lacking. My dad is still very active and they would never take him for a walk. In October there were a few days that got into 80-degree weather and I went to the gate to take my Father for a walk, and it was locked. The facility seemed like they wanted the residents who were slower paced. Don’t get me wrong, the facility was really nice and the food was great but, they had no regards for things like laundry. My dad had bedding and clothing that didn’t even belong to him. I would recommend this facility to families who want a slower paced facility.

Look Elsewhere

Please do not leave your loved one here. Do not let the new building fool you...keep looking.
Staff not properly trained, staff over worked and complaining. Of course there were a few staff members that cared and were good employees, but not many.
Many times there were 1-2 staff on shift that could not dispense medication! Our loved one had to wait until next shift to receive pain mediation!
Actually found staff sleeping during work hours at different times! Families were not told of negative events of loved ones that took place while they were gone, that were witnessed by other family members of other residents.
Staff had left the building unattended at times, and I could go on and on!!
Please take my word for it and keep touring other facilities. You do not want our loved one here. After removing our family member we found out other terrible things from previous staff and other families that were familiar with owners reputation of sweeping things under the rug.
Wherever you leave your loved one, you have to visit often and not take anything for granted. It is hard enough moving them into such a facility, but you want to know they are safe and well cared for. Talk to other family members before making your decisions.
You can look at this facilities public records to see their violations of state codes.

Great care for dad

I am happy with the needs for my father. The community is nice with good staff members who are caring and friendly. They do offer activities, but he is not participating at this time. The community is clean and well maintained. The menu is appealing. I would recommend the care and value to other families for a loved one.