GREAT PLACE

Great food with choices. friendship is excellent. very clean and always smells clean and pleasent. staff keeps family well informed of anything that happens. staff easy to talk with.

Colonial Place has reduced it's staff and it's quality.

Colonial Place was a lovely and safe place for my Mother. Recently they have reduced the staff and made changes. The place is not clean. The clients are cared for the best that the limited staff can do, but the quality it had is lacking.
It's sad to see such a wonderful place change so much. I don't believe any notification about these changes were given, and I worry about the residents whose families don't know.
Hope to see some improvements someday

Janet Davis

Thank you for your feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve and give all of our residents a great life. Please feel free to reach out to us at [removed] and let us know more about your experience with our community.

A good community

The staff have been encouraging and trying to keep mom active. The staff treat her well. They offer daily activities and good healthy meals. The community is very clean and this is a better place than other communities we looked at. I would recommend this community.

My fater's care

My father is in great care at this community.The staff are attentive to his needs. They take care of the clean community that he enjoys. They have a variety of meals. They do offer activities for him to participate. We would gladly recommend this community for care to other families.

This community is great all the way!!!

My aunt is still adjusting to living at Colonial Place. The staff are friendly, professional, responsive & helpful. The only minor issue I have is that they have not yet replaced the canopy over the outside patio area. So the residents do not have any shade when they go outside. This is a lockdown community. The food is fine and I would recommend this community.

Can't say enough about Colonial Place!!

The community is lovely and kept very clean. The staff communicated well and they took great care of my mother. They were very caring and kept my mother comfortable. The community was resourceful and they were helpful bringing in hospice. Colonial Place is wonderful!