Beulahland Assisted Living - Grafton, WV

Beulahland Assisted Living - Grafton, WV has yet not published prices.

The staff especially the manager of the facility has bent over backwards for my Mom and our family. Very clean facility and patients well taken care of. If you want someplace with that personal touch this is the place.

My friend is well taken care of and the food is good. Staff provides good care and I feel the cost is fair. I feel they take good care of my loved ones. My brother in law was here and he received great care too. I would recommend Beulahland to anyone.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Especially the manager. Very professional and courteous. My cousin raves about the food! the facility is very clean.

I came to Beulahland and I am getting stronger from my physical therapy treatments. Food is really good. I like my room mate and the staff is great.

When I came to Beulahland I received the physical therapy care I needed and now I can walk without a brace on my leg. I like the way my room is set up. The staff treats me good.

The Staff is nice. Excellent care. The food is excellent. I love my room and my accommodations are very nice. I was living in Florida and I traveled back with my son by plane. Beulahland knew I was coming and they had my room ready and all set up for me. It is a great choice of an assisted living. The overall experience at Beulahland has been great.

NOT the Right place.

I placed a friend in this community and I would NOT recommend this to any family needing this community. They didn't keep certain residents under control and it scared my friend to death. The person came in her room and unplugged her oxygen and if she wouldn't have been awake she may not have woke up it was just an unsafe environment. They would always run out of toilet paper and paper towels and food just wasn't comfortable here so we moved her.