Bellaire at Stone Port - Harrisonburg, VA

Very Lovely Location. Staff were really warm and friendly. Unfortunately My Loved one was only there for a brief time.

WALKED THRU TOUR. LOVE THIS PLACE. POSSIBLE PLACEMENT IN FUTURE.

Very nice. Spacious rooms.

Good Respite Stay

My friend use this community for their respite services. Everything went well, and I was satisfied with his stay in this facility. This is a good community with kind people. They did a good job caring for him, and his needs. The experience was a pleasant one.

Taking Great Care of My Mother

I have nothing but great things to say about this community. Everything is working out very well since my mothers move to this facility. I know she is receiving great care, and is in good hands. They have a great staff, and they have been very attentive towards my mother, and her needs. When I come to visit her room, and the community are well-kept. They do provide nice meals, and they have a couple of activities available for the residents. She is safe, and this is a community I would absolutely recommend it. It is a great facility.

Great care and community, the right decision.

Dad has adjusted very well to his move to the memory care community in Bellaire at Stone Port. He is well taken care of - his needs are met, he is safe and comfortable. He has a beautiful private room. And there is a great living area for the residents to share. All the staff is very professional, friendly and very attentive to the residents. The food is good and they have a nice variety. They have daily activities for the residents to participate in. I feel very confident that we have made the right decision for Dad. Bellaire is a beautiful community, very clean and sets a high standard.

All is working well!

The staff is working with my dad very well. The community and dads room is always clean. Dad is really enjoying this community and he has already started to get involved with some of the activities that they offer. Dad enjoys the food and his dining time he is adjusting well.

A brand new community that gets my recommendation!!

This is a clean and nice community. My brother is doing well since moving in. The food is good, nutritious and there is a good variety. The staff are wonderful and there are a lot of activities he enjoys participating in. They are hoping to add more activities once they get more residents.