Elmcroft of Maplewood - Bridgeport, WV

Elmcroft of Maplewood - Bridgeport, WV has yet not published prices.

We Love this Community

I moved my friend here after a bad experience at another community. I'm thrilled we found this place and it was closer to my home. But she loves it here the caregivers are great and friendly. They keep it clean and the outside is kept up nicely too. The food is amazing and they have a therapy room. I'm really happy here.

Friendly Staff!!

The community is very nice and the staff is very friendly. The place is kept very clean and the maintenance does an excellent job. They have about 4 to 5 different activities daily. They also have manicures for the ladies once a week, my mother really enjoys that. The meals are in good portions, my mother doesn't always like what they serve but they are open to requests if needed. The only complaint I have is on the buzzers, sometimes when my mother presses it, it takes a while before someone gets to her.

Nice Facility

Facility is very nice. All representatives and employees have been very friendly and helpful. I was able to eat meals with my mother and food was good and varied. Food was ordered from a menu with two entries available. Sandwiches were available if entries were not suitable.

I liked this community and my aunt loved it when we went for our tour!!

This is a nice community. The people we met were friendly and very helpful. They let me know that when a resident needs more assistance for memory care they move them to a neighboring community. My aunt needed a lockdown community so this one would not work for us.

Nice place, overall

Overall my experience with Bridgeport Campus has been a good one. It's a nice looking place, and the people are friendly. I also like that for every meal they have a few choices for entrees, so you can find something that looks appetizing. The food is pretty good, for the most part.

My mom and I were so impressed with this facility. Everything was clean and organized; no odors anywhere like at some other facilities (an item on the checklist). We met with Tim Rhodes, who gave us our tour and explained every detail on all of their options. The apartments are bright and spacious, and they repaint or renovate each apartment whenever a new resident takes possession. You can tell they take great care in maintaining their living quarters and grounds, as well as the whole facility. The staff was courteous and professional; the residents were so friendly and all appeared well cared for. I was so pleased with the decor and setting of Maplewood (Emeritus) and how much thought goes into making everything user friendly for the residents. The activities planned are wonderful; from the crafts to the field trips...there is something for everyone. And the cost is much more affordable than I thought. They offer special packages to enhance what they already provide for the residents. You really get what you're paying for here. My mom was so pleased, she will be signing the papers tomorrow!

Very positive

We haven’t had a lot of time to form our impression yet, but so far our experience with Emeritus has been very positive.