Marquis Gardens Place - Uniontown, PA

Marquis Gardens Place - Uniontown, PA has yet not published prices.

Comfortable care!!

My loved one has recently made the move into this community and so far I have had no complaints of how things are going. I am comfortable with the care she is receiving and would recommend them to anyone. She has had no problems with the meals and enjoys participating in the activities from time to time with the other residents.

The facility was exactly as it is described. The staff were very friendly and were able to answer all questions. The facility was well organized and very clean. Everything is located on one level making it easy for residents to move throughout the facility. The activities and menus were clearly posted for all to see. There were several nice areas for small group activities and a large community area. The enclosed court yard looked very nice. I felt very comfortable interacting with the staff and observing them interacting with the residents. I left with a positive opinion about the facility. We are just beginning our search for family members and I will keep this facility on my list of a possible community.

Great Care

My mom is very happy with the care that she is getting with the great staff here. They take excellent care of the community. She is happy with the variety of the food that is very good. We like that she is participating in activities . We highly recommend the care here and the great value.

A well kept secret for your loving parent

Marquis Gardens has been a fabulous placement for our 93 year old father. After total independent living at home and the picture of health, Dad had a minor stroke six months ago and could not continue to live independently. He is thriving at Marquis Gardens Place!!! The management and staff are so kind and friendly and are extremely proactive to Dad's needs. To quote my father, "They can't do enough for me." And by the way, he is so happy and secure. He has a beautiful apartment with a bedroom, bath, small galley kitchen and a nice size living space. Since my father owned a bakery business in Uniontown for 3 generations, he knows many of the staff and residents. My siblings and I can rest easy at night knowing he is in such a wonderful and caring home.

Thanks

I cannot express my gratitude to all of the wonderful people who cared for my grandma, Irene [removed], at Marquis House. Her viewing was last night and I was totally blown away by the wonderful ladies who came to pay their respect. I am so thankful that she had people who loved her during her final moments of life. The fact that off duty staff came to say their goodbyes just shows how caring and wonderful the staff is at Marquis House. Grandma considered all of you her friends. May God Bless all of you for what you did for her for the past 4 years. It was greatly appreciated!!

very helpful as far as facilitating the move

At Marquis Gardens Place they were very helpful as far as facilitating the move. The staff made arrangements for her to have a TV while we waited for hers to get there. She ended up in the hospital at one point and the staff made a point to come see her. I just thought that was really nice. They are just really attentive and helpful. The nurse is also wonderful. I am really pleased with this facility.

phenomenal place

Marquis Gardens Place is a phenomenal place. I was there so long touring this facility that the staff actually forgot I was there and I was so pleased with the way everything was run. I tour buildings for a living and was so impressed by the cleanliness when I accidentally walked into the kitchen. It was spotless! The cleanest kitchen I had ever seen in a facility like this. The staff there is just outstanding. The residents there all seemed very happy. This facility ended up not being right for dad for various reasons but I was so impressed. The staff even followed up and made sure I was okay since I wasn't knowledgeable on how this process works.

Marquis Place is located on the west side of Uniontown, Pennsylvania just south of Uniontown Mall. Our beautiful community is surrounded by trees which most residents will be able to enjoy from their apartments. Other residents may have a view of our large enclosed courtyard.
Our full time Registered Nurse and our dedicated staff are able to provide care for many different needs. Our care services include:
•Individual care plans
•Respite care for individuals recovering from surgery or illness
•Short term stays for caregivers who need a break
•Assistance with bathing, dressing and other activities of daily living
•Medication and chronic condition monitoring
•Home visit program
•Urgent placement
•Coordination of care with 3rd party providers, including home health care and hospice services
•One mile from Uniontown Hospital
•Rehabilitation services offered
We offer a variety of activities; resident favorites include bingo, social hours and church services. Individualized exercise classes and yoga classes are provided in our fitness room. Uniontown Mall is one mile away and residents enjoy going there for shopping, visiting restaurants and enjoying a movie at the theatre.
Our community provides three meals daily in our restaurant style dining room and alternate meals as well as snacks are always available. We have lounges for relaxing, a computer area for internet use, an activity room for socialization and crafts and an on-site beauty and barber salon.