moms jouney

Our Family has been so thankful for the care they give my mom. She loved the activities and care takers.
I can go to sleep knowing, we put mom in a safe, very clean. loving atmosphere. My dad would have chosen Clarity Point.

My mom is now on hospice, and its a whole different level of care. I love and appreciate the staff, the nurses. This is a very horrible disease. Very thankful for the people that all work there. You can tell they are there because they truly care and its very difficult on me, being moms only daughter.
They keep you updated and that is much appreciated.

Sandy Pennington

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Clarity Pointe Knoxville. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Very professional and informative

The Clarity Pointe Knoxville is very, very, very professional and informative. They are not pushy at all. We really, really like the place now that we're there. When I called my dad he sounded great. He's enjoying it. The Food is fabulous. They really worked with us. They are so helpful. Everything we need is there. They're just very flexible. If something didn't work out, they would make it work. This is a very nice facility! Thanks to "A Place For Mom" for helping us find this place.

Food Terrible No excuse

Initially loved this place. Thought it was the answer to our problems. They have had so many Corporate "Cuts "in staff, food quality and general everyday care for residents that is inexcusable for amount of money they charge. Food is cold and tasteless. Where is the "chef"? Good employees are leaving and going elsewhere, when they should be rewarded and compensated for their hard dedicated work. Clarity Point you better get it together cause right now your on the gravy train but there are a lot of disgruntled familes with our loved ones in your care. Things better improve, promises are not being kept.

This was just too expensive.

I really liked this community, but it was too expensive. They had other men in this community, and that would have been a big plus for us. They had a good amount of activities too. This was just too expensive.

Best place we saw, just too expensive

This was the best in luxury and care that we saw. It has a structure where the building is built in a huge square with a central courtyard and the whole outside is sealed but it doesn't look like a lock down, and it was proabbly the nicest of the lock downs we've seen. It was bright, people could wander the entire area, people were outside gardening, it was just very pleasant. There was a kitchen that they could use if they wanted to and I'm kind of wondering how that's working out for them in a memory care place.