I love it here!

The apartment itself is very nice! When I moved in, it had fresh paint, new carpet, and new flooring. The patio outside is very nice as well. If I ever have any problems, maintenance does a good job in fixing. So far, I am happy with everything.

I Am Enjoying My Community

The staff are very friendly here. They are always providing a clean community for all of us. I make my own meals and the amenities is plenty to prepare and cook my meals. The community offers a lot of activities. I would recommend this community for senior living.

Going well

The facility is nice and they keep it well cleaned. The staff is very professional and friendly. Claremont Villas is in a great location. Things are going well so far and I am confident that if I have any issues they will be resolved.

Great Place

Clean, well-managed and maintained, pet-friendly, and in walking distance to a variety of shops and restaurants in scenic Claremont Village, Claremont Villas really stands out among similar retirement complexes that we evaluated. Overall, very nice!

great

Originally they told my mother that she would probably be on the waiting list for a few months, but then they were able to move things around for her to get her in much sooner. We really appreciated that. The place is very nice, mom is doing very well there, and all the staff are great. I would highly recommend Claremont Villas.

Overall a nice place

This seemed like a nice place, overall. It was clean and the staff seemed friendly. It felt a bit older than some of the locations we looked at, and the rooms were a bit smaller. They have a nice outdoor pool, which was one of the aspects we were interested in.