Clare Meadows Senior Apartments - Franklin, WI

Mom is very happy!!

My mom is very happy since she made the move into this community. She is content with her apartment and loves all the great amenities that are available to her. It has enough space for all over her personally things and was very clean when she moved in. The only complaint she had was that she wished there was hard wood floors instead of carpet.

Tour and comfort

I toured this community and was very happy with the appearance. The staff were very nice and helpful. They offer a good variety of healthy meals. Activiites would be offered. This community did not have anything available at the time, but I would of liked to have been able to move here and would highly recommend this community for other families.

Beth Nacker

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Clare Meadows is Home for Mom

We were on a waiting list for about two months, but we were finally able to move my Mom into a 2 BR. We love the place. It is just off the beaten path but still close to lots of shopping.

My Mom really loves the chapel and other common areas. She is already meeting new people. I hope she will be able to live there for a long time.

Beth, the property manager is excellent. She was extremely helpful in getting my Mom settled. I feel very comfortable knowing Beth is on the job.

I recommend taking a look if you are in the market for a nice home for your loved one.

Beth Nacker

Thank you for your wonderful comments! We are so very happy that your mom made her new home here as she is lovely - always smiling and happy!

Always Available

The woman we dealt with was available twenty-four/seven. She was even available on the weekends which was helpful since we were moving my loved one to Clare Meadows from Pennsylvania. She was very accommodating to us.

Clean and quiet, people seemed nice and on my first visit I was given a quick tour. My fault I didn't make an appointment. On my second tour I liked everything I say. Don't feel It is a good fit for me and walking isn't coonvienient to anything.

very affordable, reasonably...

very affordable, reasonably sized and friendly staff.

Very nice... personal favorite so far...

Very nice... personal favorite so far. Dad seememd very comfortable there. Seemed to enjoy the view from the 3rd floor facing the wooded side (south)

Clare Meadows I of Franklin offers 135 luxurious, income-eligible or market-rate senior apartment homes. Floor plans are available in one- or two-bedroom layouts, ranging from 640-1,080 sf in size. •Professional on-site managers •Controlled access entry with private intercom •Mailboxes located within the building •Elevator service to all floors •Urgency call system •Club room and community kitchen •Heated underground parking •Fully equipped and professionally staffed hair salon •Fitness room •Onsite banking •Library areas •Media room with computers that have internet access •Chapel/Meditation room •Conference room •Weekly catered meals available •Van service for shopping •Smoke-free apartment community •Heat, water and municipal services included in rent •Individually controlled heat and air conditioning •24-hour emergency maintenance •Fully applianced kitchen •Ample closet and storage space •Decks or patios with most apartments •Window coverings throughout •Multiple TV cable and phone jacks •Discounted expanded basic cable package available •Wi-fi available in the club room •Cat friendly