The Landmark of West Allis - West Allis, WI

Nice Place!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to give us a detailed look at everything they had available. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Hello!
We are so happy you visited and took a look at everything The Landmark has to offer! We are so proud of our team there and know they do a great job.

Did you know we have events at the Landmark anyone can attend? Give us a call or visit our website to learn more about them. And, of course, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out!

My tour of the Landmark went very well. I saw several apartments that would meet my needs. The location would be ideal as far as shopping and public transportation. I am at the beginning stage of my search and have a couple more to visit, but the Landmark is a definite possibility for me. Thank you for your assistance.

Hello!
We're so happy to hear your tour of The Landmark went well! Our great residents, caring management team, and excellent location make our community special. Did you know we also use our community bus for restaurant and shopping outings?
We look forward to answering any other questions you may have for us!

He loves it!!

My loved one has recently moved into this community and he is absolutely loving it here. He says he loves it and could have not picked a better place to live. I love that there is a lot of things for him to around the area, there is lots of shopping as well as restaurants. The staff where very helpful and made sure to help with accommodations as much as possible during move in time. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone interested.

Stephanie Kucher

We are so happy to hear your loved one is enjoying The Landmark! Our team there is hardworking and dedicated and, as you had mentioned, there are so many things to do within and around the community. We hope your loved one continues to enjoy their new home!

Looking forward to living in a GREAT place

Slowly moving into The Landmark of West Allis this month. Looking forward to living there with all the friendly people and staff.

Hi Kathleen,
We're so happy you've chosen to call The Landmark "home!" You will have wonderful neighbors and the team in the office is so friendly. Please feel free to go to them with any questions you may have.
Enjoy your new home at The Landmark!

Four Stars

I think that The Landmark of West Allis is doing a decent job as of right now. My loved one has not been at the facility for very long, but I can not think of any improvements that can be made to the place.

Very Content

I am not personally living there. The location of the facility is great, and it is why we selected it. I was just assisting my brother in finding a place. He was very content with the Landmark and I have had the same feeling about it from the beginning.

The truth

Things have certainly changed since [name removed] left! The current manager [name removed] is not very interested in the residents with any type of concerns. He seems to lean towards the male residents and the residents with money. He avoids conflict and brushes off anyone who disagrees with him. He is somewhat disingenuous and unavailable except when kissing up to his boss and the residents with money! Rules are not enforced except for his favorites. Many residents are unhappy with how unfair things are here but they stay because of the location. Activities are few, and trips even less few. Look at the activity calendar and see for yourself. This is simply a glorified nursing home and getting more so everyday! And more and more dogs are coming. Smokers stink up the hallways and other residents apartments (including residents with breathing issues) and nothing is done about that. I guess smokers have rights and non smokers have none. Also, one resident has set off the fire alarm 4 times, causing a whole building evacuation, at all hours of the day and night because she has a drinking problem and they continue to allow her to stay here. Keep looking elsewhere if you care about these issues.

Review of The Landmark of West Allis Independent Living in West Allis, WI

Toured with Stephanie, toured a 2 bedroom apt.altho I want a washer/dryer and NOT stackables. It's important to me to have a washer/dryer in my unit. This is not as community motivated as the other senior housing complexes altho it is nice, but as you get older, I think the more active groups, the better.

It's wonderful here!

It's wonderful here! It's great, this place is awesome there is always something to do and always something going on! Mary the manager and Beverly the assistant manager are great. There is nothing here I would find any fault with. The size of it was good, I could get my scooter in, and the activities going on are what made me choose them over others we saw. They love my dogs too!

Great!

Everything is excellent! The Landmark of West Allis is 5 stars!

Located in the heart of West Allis and metropolitan Milwaukee, The Landmark has become a warm and comfortable home for many residents who enjoy the deluxe amenities of the facility and the proximity to the neighborhoods they know and love.

Choose from a variety of spacious 1 & 2 bedroom apartment styles each with unique and well-designed features, or take advantage of a luxury apartment which includes a fireplace and dining room. The Landmark provides resort-style amenities such as a general store, hair salon, billiards room, private community patio, social and recreational activities, and much more.

You will have opportunity to make new friends and enjoy your leisure time in an amenity rich lifestyle.