Thompson Meadows - Saint Francis, WI

Friendly Staff!!

I thought this place was a very nice community and the apartments they have available where nicely maintained and clean. The staff where very kind during our tour and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. My loved one just did not meet the qualifications to live there.

I am happy we moved here!

I am very satisfied after moving here. It's clean and quiet and also convenient from where I moved from, so we are familiar with the surroundings. I am happy that we moved here!

Beautiful apartments at a good price....

Beautiful apartments at a good price. She was interested

-the place was really quiet, real cle...

-the place was really quiet, real clean. -rent for 2br is $715 incl heat, elec and hot water. $615 for 1 br.

Thompson Meadows is an apartment community designed for seniors 55 and older. We offer spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. We are located in a quiet area close to shopping. Heat, air conditioning and hot water are included in the rent. Pets are welcome. (Some restrictions do apply). Thompson Meadows has a large Community Room on the first floor and a lovely library on the third floor. There is an elevator for easy access to each floor. Each floor has its own laundry facility. There is secured intercom entry and on site staff, with 24 hour maintenance service. There are park benches and a gazebo for outdoor sitting, and a community garden. Resident activities include Bingo, cards, a puzzle table, monthly birthday parties and Holiday get togethers. We also have monthly bloodc pressure checks and the visiting Nurse gives flu shots in the fall.