Foresthill Highlands - Franklin, WI

I loved the customer service at this complext.

Very happy here!

I've been very pleased with everything here so far! It's always very clean, and the staff have been very friendly!
They're really outstanding, they are always happy to help in any way that they can. There's always plenty to do, all sorts of different activities, and frequent events.

Foresthill Highlands is conveniently located in Franklin, WI, and offers a variety of spacious one and two bedroom apartments for Active Seniors age 55 or better with some reserved for moderate income seniors.

Our community offers all the amenities of suburban living with the convenience of on-site walking trails, nearby shopping and restaurants, parks and recreation, medical facilities and clinics, farmers markets and a collection of unique specialty shops.
Foresthill Highlands is a pet friendly community where some restrictions apply and we also have pet free zones available.

Our buildings are fully equipped with elevators and locked entrances with intercoms, as well as gas forced-air heat with central air conditioning. Every apartment includes appliances, a balcony or patio, heated underground parking with an indoor car wash, additional storage and in-unit private washer/dryer connections or conveniently located laundry room access.

Common areas include an exercise facility, library/media center, community center, horseshoe pits, shuffleboards, beauty salon, and more! Enjoy catered dinners, sports activities, classes and seminars, card games and a variety of social events. Visit us at HighlandsCommunities.com and Live the Highlands Life – Today!

Listen to what our residents have to say about their community ...

“After living in my own home for over 30 years, the decision to sell and relocate to a senior community was very difficult indeed. However, after making the big move, it only took one day for me to realize that I was now in a new and wonderful environment, among many great friends. I just love the heated underground parking and all the social activities. Truly, Foresthill Highlands is my ‘new’ home.”

Bob Mathia - Foresthill Highlands