Brenwood Park - Franklin, WI

Brenwood

I called on this one spoke to manager very pleasant and helpful however the price for a 2bed/2bath was quite high which I cannot afford My husband and I like to be comfortable and I need a shower stall for bathing! I have went thu a gauntlet of housing and it's difficult to find a reasonable priced apartment I would've taken a 1.5 bath but 1200+pet fees garage is just unacceptable We chose to move to 55+ community due to my health issues I'm not being ugly about your facility but where do you and any of the other facility think that the money is coming from

Brenwood

Mom has thoroughly enjoyed her first few weeks. She actually picked Brenwood herself so she is proud to have made such a good choice. Loves the apartment, enjoys all the activities she has taken part in and has found the other people friendly and helpful.

Brenwood Park Senior Community provides one and two bedroom apartment homes in a convenient location for seniors who are 55 and better. This community offers luxurious, high quality apartment homes including spacious floor plans, top quality design, generous amenities, and convenient access to many of Franklin’s services and businesses. Our community is part of a senior neighborhood in which other quality senior developments are planned.

Our community contains 158 units which range from approximately 710 square feet for a one bedroom to over 1,000 square feet for the largest two bedroom units. You may be surprised at how affordable luxury senior living can be within the Affordable Housing Program.

Additional units with no income restrictions are also available, which range from 1,050 square feet to 1,375 square feet for a two bedroom apartment home. All market units have laundry rooms with washer and dryer hook-ups in the apartment. In Phase II, washers and dryers come with the units. Select units offer cathedral ceilings and/or two bathrooms.

We strongly encourage you to call and make an appointment for a tour. We are confident that you will be pleasantly impressed with our apartment homes and all they have to offer.