Williamstown Bay - Cudahy III - Cudahy, WI

A Good Move

The move to Williamstown Bay has been a good move for us. We love our apartment it is very spacious and has everything we need. It is in a conveniently located area for our purposes. The people here are very friendly and helpful. They offer onsite activities such as card games and luncheons. The staff is excellent, very friendly.The community is very clean and well-maintained. The grounds are landscaped nicely. We would definitely recommend this community to others.

Maria Dishong

Thank you for your Residency!

very nice place

very nice place, very nice people,very nice management

Maria Dishong

Thank you for your comments we truly appreciate it and our residents

Clean
Well run
Great staff

Thank you for your comments, very much appreciated. Maria Property Manager

Nice Community!!

I thought this place was a very nice community and the apartments they have available where nicely maintained and clean. The staff where very kind during our tour and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. My loved one just did not meet the qualifications to live there.

Maria Dishong

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this it is very much appreciated. Maria

Fantastic experience meeting Maria and touring the building and apartment. I so hope my dad can come here. It's exactly what he needs (even if he'd like to think he doesn't need it yet).

Maria Dishong

Well Thank you! If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to call.
Sincerely Maria [removed]

Five-Star Rating

Williamstown Bay in Cudahy is very well-maintained. I will give them a five - star rating for the place. It is independent living though, so the Care Services category does not apply to the facility.

Happy to Be Here

I moved into Williamstown Bay last Monday. Actually I have been moving in since Feb 1 as they have allowed me to start moving in in February but not have to pay rent for February.
I find the people here to be very friendly. They gather in the lobby every morning before the mail comes. They do crafts and other stuff and just sit around and talk in the community room on Saturdays. I have been invited to join the card games that go on there almost every evening.
My living room is huge I have a piano, a TV, 2 rocking chairs, a sleeper chair, a loveseat, a small round table and 2 chairs, a settee, and some plants. And still there is plenty of space down the middle.
I love the kitchen. It is u shaped and has a counter that opens out into the dining area.
There is a walk -in closet and a nice sized bathroom. All in all, I am very happy I chose this pace.

Review of Williamstown Bay - Cudahy III Independent Living in Cudahy, WI

liked the open concept model

loved it, market rate apart...

loved it, market rate apartment not available

Very Impressed

My sister-in-law moved in there. I don't know what she pays there but it's a beautiful apartment. From what she told me the activities are very good. I know they have picnics and they have shopping things and trips that they arrange.

I just know when we went there to check out the place, Maria was very, very informative and very friendly. She gave us a good tour of the place. Overall, if I wanted to live in Milwaukee again, I would probably live there because I was so impressed with it.

Not A Lot of Activities

I was looking for a place for my mom and I toured this one but it didn't seem like there were a lot of activities or things for the residents there and that wouldn't be good for my mom.

We have 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments 1 Bedrooms $630-$700 2 Bedrooms $750-$820. All apartments come with selfcleaning oven, microwave above range, full size refrigerator, garbage disposal & dishwasher. We are situated on 6 acres of park like setting