Faircrest Apartments - Milwaukee, WI

Starting to be afraid

I have been living at Faircrest Apartments for a little over 6 years. The reason I'm still here is because the rent is very affordable and the units are very nice. But over the years it has gone down hill. With management change, they haven't taken care of our security issues. It is not secure anymore with the entry doors not being fixed. They stick and don't close properly. I'm afraid someone will be entering when they want to and hurt somebody here.

Loving my apartment!!

I recently moved into this community and have no complaints about how things are going. I would have to say my favorite thing is the layout and the floor plan of the studio they gave to me. It came with a full kitchen as well as lots of natural light throughout the rooms. I am very satisfied with my move and would recommend this place to anyone.

I Love It Here

The staff are friendly and welcoming, the staff are so nice. They are putting hand rails in my shower. I also got the nicest neighbor. It is a clean facility. I like that the laundry is on the same level as me and they have an elevator. There is all kind of activities to participate in. If I had known about this place I would have moved in sooner.

They have been really good on everything.

The Faircrest Apartments have done really well so far. They responsive and get things done in a timely manner.. Whenever I make requests and have to leave a message, they always call me back right away and send someone one to take care of the things that need to be taken care of. They have been really good on everything.

I love Faircrest apts. except for the...

I love Faircrest apts. except for the electric stove and heat. But I can probably overcome that eventually.

I arrived in the area about an hour e...

I arrived in the area about an hour early, so, I decided to walk 2 blocks in all directions. The area is very quiet, clean and well kept. Director came out to greet me as I sat down for a rest, she was very friendly and informative. I viewed the Apartment, which is very nice although she says that they want to shampoo the carpet again, and she took me on a tour of the entire building. We talked rent and deposit She also told me that the apartments are moving to a non-smoking facility and that are not taking any smokers

Faircrest Apartments is a 55+ Senior Community nestled in a neighborhood of single family homes in the City of St. Francis with convenient access to the 794-Lake Park Freeway.

Built in 1993, the traditional brick and sided two-story building contains 43 (24 one bedroom and 19 two bedroom) apartments.

With features such as secure lobby, elevator, indoor mailboxes, and comfortable gathering areas, Faircrest Apartments provides security, convenience, comfort and affordability all under one roof.

Call today to arrange your private showing appointment to see one of southeastern Milwaukee County’s best-kept secrets for senior housing.