Brookdale Alderwood - Lynnwood, WA

Review of Brookdale Alderwood - Lynnwood, WA

Mom loves it here! Lots of things to do, outdoor garden to walk in with benches and treasures to find, singing and old movies. Always working to keep them sharp! Nurses always there and available, friendly staff and the best food! Even supportive facilities! Couldn’t be better!

Review of Brookdale Alderwood - Lynnwood, WA

Right from my first visit, I knew this was the place for my husband. Everyone was warm and welcoming. They are family – they laugh with you, they – with you. They celebrate the success. You always feel that they listen and accommodate to make it as comfortable as possible. They make this whole process bearable.

Review of Brookdale Alderwood - Lynnwood, WA

We are so happy that our mom lives at Brookdale. She is safe and fed and well cared for. We visit mom often and are always welcomed by the caregivers. We dine with mom regularly and the food is plentiful and good. The facility is clean and smells good. In summer the outdoor patios are pleasant. But mostly, I love the staff and caregivers.