Jenny's Adult Family Home - Lynnwood, WA

A tour for care

We toured this community. The staff were kind and always able to answer the questions that we had in her care. The community is nice and clean and has a nice atmosphere. The community is very clean and they had a nice variety of meals that are offered. They community does have activities for the residents to participate. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

They treat her like family!

[Removed] and the other caregivers are taking very good care of my mother in law since her move into their home. We toured and called a few places nearby and this was definitely the best. The home is clean and they serve home cooked meals daily. They treat my mother in law and the other residents as family, it is not just a business. I am happy with our choice!

I did not have a chance to visit Jenny's home, but Jenny made a trip out to meet our mother while she was recuperating from a fall. She patiently answered all our questions and made us feel confident about the quality of her home and the high level of care she provides. She is still an option for the future.