Citadel Post Acute - Mesa, AZ has yet not published prices.

So far, not impressed

Father in Law has been there for 4 days and I'm not impressed. No Chair in the room for 3 days and laid in bed the whole time after a triple bypass.
Every time I visit (daily) there is no fresh water /Ice for him to drink. Its either gone or very low. Took about 10 min for anyone to come to the room.

disappointed

This establishment hires help that cannot hold employment at highly respected establishments. Employees have a low standard of respect and care for their residents. Management has a low standard for care.

Professional, Caring Staff

Citadel was recommended to us. Mom was there for 3 weeks and they did a wonderful job. There were so many caregivers on the floor all the time. Every time we would push the call button they would pop right in. I was very comfortable with them. Even though I was there every day I didn't feel nervous about leaving her alone with them. We felt like we were really blessed in finding them. They were clean and had such a professional, caring staff.

Our approach to therapy is truly state-of-the-art, and we provide the finest in therapists, equipment and services. Our therapy room is large and clean, well-lit and welcoming. We’ll design a therapy program that is tailored to get you up, around, and functioning at the highest level possible. It’s our goal to get you back in the swing of things, and we employ a variety of high-tech and (good old-fashioned) hands-on therapeutic approaches that we believe will work wonders for you! Our therapy programs are also often involved in local Assisted Living Centers and Senior Centers to provide wellness classes, ongoing training and education, and health screenings.We have a full-time in-house therapy team – not outside contractors or agencies – so our patients get to know their therapists, and vice-versa. Having the same therapy team working with you every day is a big plus, and we always seek to achieve just the right “match” between patient and therapist, for optimal results and comfort.