A Wonderful Place

There was a lot of different things that I helped change. They had a very, very friendly staff. They helped everyone and I could not complain about the care my loved one was receiving. It was a wonderful place.

easy and nice

Nice people. Clean place. Good food for mom !

Smooth transition @ Ciric Care Home

We're very thankful to have found a new Board & Care home for our mom especially with assistance of Erin Ruiz of 'A Place For Mom'. The transition went well and staff at the home really made my mom feel welcome. The administrators, Adina and John, along with Olga, one of their caretakers we met, are quite friendly and helpful. The home is well taken care of and daily activities are provided that my mom likes.

Ciric Care Home is a memory care provider in Sacramento, CA. Staff are on service 24 hours a day. There are activities appropriate for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia that help keep residents active and engaged. It is a secured property. Residents who are prone to wandering can be accepted. A doctor is on call Ciric Care Home. Devotional services are provided to residents.