Golden Moments Care Home - Sacramento, CA

specialize with residents with dementia etc

All around great place!

My mother is having a fantastic stay! The staff are so nice and helpful and very personable. The facility is smaller, so my mother gets the attention and the care that she needs. I also really like the activity schedule that they have set up, and my mother's involvement in these activities has made her more active and a lot happier. Every time I see her, she has a big smile on her face and she is talking and laughing with the other residents. I also appreciate the fact that Golden Moments was able to accept my mother despite the fact that she has multiple health issues. They were able to work with us very nicely with this, as far as health care, meals, etc. They always keep me up to date on developments with my mother. We are all extremely pleased with her stay!

Completely Happy

My husband has completely changed for the better since getting the hands on love and attention from the staff at Golden Moments, this includes the owner Denise Walker. She promised me my husband would have a home away from home, that was not an empty promise. This is his 4th home and two of them I would never use again. It is my prayer that he would never need another home, thanks to Denise and staff. Ruth Harris

AWESOME Denise

From the moment we first talked, I just knew that God had opened a door for us. I am totally pleased with the entire staff and other residents. Golden Moments is truly Golden. Mattie Ruth Harris

Golden Moments opened in 2008. We typically fill our spaces fast, due to the personal care, attention to details, fun activities, and loving staff. Golden Moments inspiration comes from the owner's care of her mother for the past 12 years. A 'Golden Moment' could also be referred to as an "A-Ha Moment", when a resident has a hearty laugh with staff, says something profound, completes a task encouraged, expresses grattitude to staff for their care, etc. These Golden Moments are cherished and celebrated on a daily basis. We love what we do and especially care about the overall wellbeing of each of our residents. Participation in all activities is warmly encouraged, and we utilize many different approaches to accommodate a resident. We have received notificiation that we have been deemed the "Best Assisted Living in Sacramento" for the last two years. As a member of an Assisted Living association, we are their number one referral community. We have also received a very high honor of a patient referral from a Neurologist specializing in dementia. We are centrally located in Sacramento, near Arden Way and Watt Avenue, in an established neighborhood. This is very cozy and warm home. The intimate environment allows for close monitoring and engagment with all residents. Walking is very much encouraged and we utilize personal body alarms so when a resdient is ready to get up, we are by their side to assist. not only are we a 24/7 facility, we have AWAKE staff at night, to assist residents to and from bathroom, for a midnight snack, or for repositioning in bed. Residents are checked hourly.