Please run!!

Very beautiful decor, wonderful residents, but uncaring, disrespectful, incompetent staff and administrators. Wonderful place for an adult that is fully capable of assisting themselves. Terrible place for an elderly person who needs special help!!

Beware!

Facility looks beautiful however it is very deceiving. Most of the staff is very nice but they are always understaffed (especially on week ends)! They are liscensed as a foster care not an assisted living therefore the staff is not required to be certified. This includes the staff that hands out meds. They have made several mistakes with my mothers meds in the last few months. Deb is the only nurse for the facility and she works mon- fri . She is usually gone by 4:00. The rooms are rarely cleaned well and laundry is done by the same staff that hands out meds when they have time. ( sometimes only once a week) They have a cleaning person but I have only witnessed her vacuuming the hallways and helping residents at mealtime ( I have never witnessed anyone cleaning rooms) They make a lot of false statements when you discuss moving someone in. I would strongly recommend anyone concidering this place do some research it is not as great as it first appears!

Definitely recommended

This is from my perspective...however since my 96 year old mother is checking herself out Friday...against my wishes...she would give a different point of view. She wanted to go home and took very little part of any activities, so it's hard to judge that. From what I observed from the calendar, there were plenty of opportunities to take part.
I do have a complaint about the communication. The chestnut address is on all of their stationery...but that is not the address of my Mother's building. Getting a phone hooked up, paper delivered caused a delay because no one had the other address. I contacted the director of all the facilities, but he wasn't too sympathetic.

They are really good!

It's very clean, it was virtually brand new. They do have activities going on but she doesn't participate much. She loves the food, the food is good. I can't think of anything to be improved. They are really good!

Designed for retirees and seniors, you will find that Chestnut Fields provides the very best in retirement living with a focus on independent and personalized living spaces within a community atmosphere. The unique "Town Square" concept features an interior streets cape complete with streetlights, park benches, store front canopies and greenery leading up to a personal entryway to each apartment.

The mission of Chestnut Fields is to honor God by providing the elderly with a lifestyle that values their identity, their independence and their dignity.

First and foremost, Chestnut Fields is about giving exceptional care. That is what sets us apart from other communities. Our staff is dedicated to the mission and truly has a passion for the elderly.