Mom's choice

My mom chose Robbinswood because it is close to her friends and family. She enjoys the activities that they provide and the company of the residents there. Mom likes the food that they serve she has no complaints.
The staff is friendly and caring and attentive to her care needs. There are outdoor seating areas available to sit enjoy the company of other residents, or sit quietly and enjoy the greenery. I would recommend this community to others.

We just moved my grandma in a week ago, but everyone there so far has been so friendly and helpful.

thanks.

Our family is very thankful for all the caregivers at Robbinswood. Our Dad was there for 2 good years before his health took a turn and he passed. Everyone was always helpful and cared for him. He always said how happy he was and how he felt so much safer. That made us feel so good and we knew he was in a good place. He ended up with Hospice and the caregivers and nurses worked together to keep him comfortable and content. They helped with us as some of us stayed overnight a few nights at the end and we felt at home. I can't thank everyone enough for what they do for all the elderly that they care for.

Would not recommend this community!!

I was not impressed with this community during our tour. The staff did not make my loved one and I feel welcomed and seemed annoyed with all of the questions we had for them. They also did not explain anything during our visit , they showed us a bedroom with no details. It was a poor experience for a tour and I would not recommend this place for a tour.

Fun Activities!!

This community offers a wide variety of activities for there residents throughout the day to help keep them busy and get involved with each other. The staff have done an excellent job at making sure my mother is comfortable and her needs are being met in her new living environment.

A good home for Dad

The facility is kept clean and orderly the attendants are very friendly and they let us bring my father's piano in and put it in the community room so he could play and entertain others

Robinswood assisted living Grand Haven Michigan

my experience, placing my wife Joanna at Robins woodin Grand Haven Michigan for the most part I would rate, the facility, and the people that work there, seem to be very dedicated this type of work.. I certainlyare grateful, for the most part I've had nothing but good experiences. I would rate Robinswood on a scale 1 to 10 I was certainly get them in 8