Not A Bad Tour

My tour of this facility went well. I enjoyed the staff, they were nice and friendly. It is a very nice looking community. I didn't find anything wrong with this community. They showed me all around the facility, also answered all my questions. They were very informative. It is a good looking community with friendly people.

Father In Law Loves It

Everything is going very well for my father in law at this community. He really likes it here. This is a smaller community compared to the other ones we looked at, but that is better for him so the experience isn't so overwhelming. The staff is great, he gets one on one attention from them when he needs it. He is trying some new activities and making some new friends. He loves the food, the meals are very nice. This would be a community I would recommend it.

My Dad Likes It

Everything is going very well for my father and he really likes it here. The staff has very helpful with everything and I really like the staff. There are many activities for him to participate in, he enjoys the church activities. The food is okay and the residents are friendly. I would recommend this community.

The Chateau of Long Beach is a senior assisted living community located in the beautiful City of Long Beach near the 91 freeway and Paramount exit. Our community shares a clear vision to provide superior service, excellent quality care and healthy living lifestyle.
We would love for you to hear what our residents and their families have to say about our services. We invite you to tour our community so that you may experience, first hand, the personalized care we provide to each of our valued residents. To schedule an appointment with one of our caring staff.