Chateau de Champlain - Saint John, NB

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

So far very good

I have been satisfied with my first three weeks at the Chateau. The staff are very friendly and helpful in making me feel at home. I am enjoying my time here meeting some old friends meeting new friends.

The charming grounds of Chateau de Champlain, located in Saint John, New Brunswick, offer retirement community living with all the conveniences of home. We’re close to shops, restaurants and healthcare facilities and many local points of interest. If you’re in the mood to explore, visit the Bay of Fundy, Fort Howe, Martello Tower or the Reversing Falls. With a welcoming 24-hour staff and plenty of friendly, interesting neighbours, you will feel right at home.

With 29 independent living communities throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, Atria Retirement Canada is home to more than 3,000 seniors. We create warm, comfortable environments where retired people can live as they please, without the concerns of maintaining a home.