Very friendly staff. My dad loves everyone and they love him.

This facility is independent living only. It was clean and well taken care of. It's about 35 years old and has the homey feel many elderly people like. The staff and residents were friendly and appeared happy to be there. Many activities for the residents. They do a background criminal check on new applicants/residents. It was a place I believe my in laws would feel at home.

Outstanding Care and Comfort

This is a good community for excellent. The staff are always attentive and caring. . The menu is wonderful with a lot of health choices. We like knowing that she is active in the activies with the other residents. We would recommend this community for good care and a excellant value for a loved one.

Clean Property!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community and I have no complaints of how things had went for myself. The staff where on time to my tour and made sure to answer any questions I had for them as well as provide lot so of useful information. It was just not the right price in the end decision for us.

Very pleasant experience. The residents and the staff were so friendly and made us feel very comfortable. The apartments were clean and had a nice layout. Many perks with this one - still want to review others before a decision is made.

This would make an excellent independent living facility for Dad. Residents seemed happy and content. ♡ :)

Great meals and activities!

My sister's stay is going fairly well! The people there are just wonderful! They keep her busy with the various activities that they have. She really loves playing games with the other residents. The meals are great as well; she says that all they do is feed her! Overall, we are very pleased with my sister's stay!

My mom's enviroment

We are happy with the care here for my mom. We are happy that she likes the staff and her room. The menu is very good and she has been happy with everything offered. The community is always clean and the environment is very good for her in this community. We highly recommend this community to others for the great care and value.

The staff were nice and were able to answer the questions we had on the what is offered. The community was nice and we enjoyed the grounds. The menu looked appealing. We would community for the beautiful and positive atmosphere.

I was not able to visit this property but my sister thinks the world of it and all the personnel and guest.
Only been there 3 weeks so far so good

Buildings are a bit old...

This community was just fine. My main concern was that all of the buildings looked quite old and dreary. It was not the most lively place to be. We prefered a newer looking community, so this is the main reason why we did not choose Chateau.

My parents felt like they fit right in.

The community just started a program with a phone carrier where the residents have a call button and it works anywhere this carrier has service. They offer great activities and great food. The community is well taken care of. I would recommend this community. The staff were not pushy when we were waiting to move in and they made moving in easy. This community is the best price for the value.

My tour!!

This looked like a nice clean community when we toured it. The people we met were nice and this community was our second choice. The community we chose offered more activities that my dad thought would be better for him.

I love living here!!

The food is good and they are changing to a new menu system. The staff are always cheerful and will drop whatever they are doing to help. They offer a lot of daily activities. The community is clean and well taken care of. I would recommend this community.

No complaints!!

My loved one has been receiving excellent care at this community, the staff are very attentive to her needs and are often making sure she is comfortable in her new living environment. I have no complaints about this facility and would recommend it to anyone.

Great Care Here

The community here is excellent. A great staff that are helpful. The meals are very good. They do have activities that are offered.
I would highly recommend this community to other families.

Very friendly, helpful and welcoming.

The staff are awesome!

The community is very safe and clean. The staff are very respectful and communicate well with the family. The manager Jill and housekeeping are very kind. The Chateau offers a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy. My dad is enjoying the food offered and is eating better than he was. The community could use an update to help rid it of the musty odor it has. The transportation provided does not offer a wheelchair lift making it difficult for my parents to get around town.

A Very Good Tour

My tour of this community went very well. This community looked nice from what I saw. The staff was kind and courteous. My questions were answered. It was a little bit expensive for our budget. Overall it a nice tour. This is a lovely community.

New Resident

Our family was looking for a safe, affordable living option for my parents. Dad is in a wheelchair and needs an environment where there are people around in case of an emergency. Mom needs an environment where she knows dad will be safe if she leaves the house. Chateau provides an affordable, independent living alternative that fits our needs.

Understand the fee structure and requirements before committing

Even though the facility is older, it is well maintained and very clean. The staff and residence are very kind, considerate and helpful. The wide variety of activities are numerous. My advise is for potential residence caretakers to fully understand the financial obligation, and read the Agreement before committing. The community fee is costly, and not disclosed during the initial apartment rent discussion. We committed to taking the apartment on a Friday of a holiday week-end, and communicated her move-in date would be 8 days later. However, she was required to pay rent the last day of the month prior to her move-in, plus 3 days prior to her move in, to "hold" the apartment. My mother passed away in the hospital 2 weeks after she moved to Chateau. She only spent 7 nights at Chateau. We had her apartment cleared out 3 days after her passing. However, we were committed to pay an additional 30 days apartment rent. In summary, my mother paid for 2 months apartment rent, plus 1 day, and 1/3 of the community fee and only spent 7 nights there. Her things only occupied the apartment 2 1/2 weeks. The fee structure is totally in favor of Chateau, and not reasonable to the residence, especially elderly who are typically on a limited income.

Wonderful place for elderly loved ones

After visiting other retirement communities, my mom instantly felt at home at Chateau De Boise. She was immediately ready to move in. The staff and residence were so friendly and she loved her little one bedroom apartment. I was thrilled it was her idea to leave her home of 26 years and move to a retirement community. I was also relieved to know she would have socialization and activities, which she had been missing for years. The home cooked, well balanced meals were also such a welcome benefit, as I knew she had not been eating right. Knowing she would have transportation also took pressure off of me, and her. Unfortunately, she only stayed 7 nights in her apartment. Due to pre-existing medical issues, she ended up in the hospital, and passed a week later. It has been heartbreaking moving her things out of Chateau, knowing everything she missed. The staff and residence have been so kind and concerned, even after just meeting mom a few times.

Wonderful!

I play in retirement facilities all over the Valley and I had always been impressed with how happy everyone was a Chateau De Boise. I had tried to talk my Mom into moving there years ago. But my mother did not want to move into a facility of any kind. And even at 96 years old she was determined to stay in her own home.
But when she finally agreed to start looking and we called "A Place For Mom" Their first recommendation for her was Chateau De Boise. I was thrilled. And when she saw Chateau De Boise and the great apartments, and met the other residents and then realized that it was literally 1/2 the cost of other facilities she had looked at with more of the amenities that mattered to her... it turned out to be easier than I would have dreamed for her to make the decision. She has been there just over a month and loves it! The meals are great, The apartment is wonderful. The staff is all so caring and respectful. And there is so much to do! She loves the freedom, and independence with all the safety, and companionship, it's absolutely wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a place that allows, privacy and independent living, but with the ability for assistance as well. There are two couples who are the managers and they live on site 24/7. That is something I have not seen anywhere else. It's the answer to a prayer.

They Really Care About You And Your Family

They really care about you and your family here. Everything is working out very and we are both happy. This community is truly wonderful, they are caring for my father very well. They keep everything very clean and nice. The staff has been wonderful, they are very attentive. He hasn't tired many activities yet, but there are many for him to choose from. He never misses a meal, he really likes the food. They have a chef and he is more than accommodating with the meals. It has been a great experience and I would recommend it.

I'am Doing Very Well Here

I am doing very well at this community, I really like here. They keep the community looking very nice and clean. The staff has been wonderful, they have been great to work with. I am trying many new activities, they offer many. The meals are wonderful, I really enjoy the food. They are caring for me and my needs very well. This would be a community I would recommend.

Great staff!

My mother is doing well at Chateau De Boise. She loves it there, everything except the food. They need better quality of meat, and to not cook with onions or peppers. The staff is great. It's been a good experience.

Happy Resident

From the first moment that I arrived at the Chateau de Boise i knew that I had found a very special place.. I found the employees cheerful & helpful. The Chateau clean, the chef cooked meals delicious,the many daily activities fun and the people that live here happy. In fact, I liked it so much that I moved in! Since that time, my opinion of the Chateau has only grown more positive. The managers went out of their way to help me during a very stressful time & made my move possible & extremely easy.
I now have a new extended fun family & I am looking forward to the next chapter in my life at the Chateau.

Home for Bob

We were very happy with everything about Chateau De Boise. We found the staff very friendly and very helpful.

GREAT PLACE

This place is excellent and I would recommend it to anyone They have more than enough activities. It is a great place to be,

love my apartment

I love my apartment at Chateau De Boise. When I feel like going to the dining room to eat I can eat. They provide 3 meals a day but I don't eat breakfast that early and I don't eat dinner that early. They take care of any problems that I have. The staff members are a 6 on friendliness. The apartment hadn't been lived in for a while and the spiders had taken over. They are working on it and it is looking really nice.

Caring, But Frequent Management Changes

The staff members are very caring. The only thing that I've seen that my sister and I were disappointed about was that there is frequent change in their management team. So the residents get comfortable with the managers and then they'd change them.

Looks like a very nice place, but my dad does not want apartment-style living right now. He is interested in a more house-like option, such as a leased patio home in a retirement community with optional assisted living care available.

good place, but pushy sales process

The overall place has been very good. The sales lady was a little too pushy and that kind of turned me off from the whole experience. I almost did not choose the place because of that. This is a big decision and that type of sales approach only adds to the stress.

Once we got him moved in there everything has been good. The place is nice, he is happy, and everyone there is friendly.

Gret place, greater value

Chateau De Boise has been a welcoming and very pleasant experience for my aunt. Having price the competition CDB was very competitive and offered all of the services that she needs at this time in her life. The service is not only acceptable it is exceptional and even eager. The staff there wants to be there, which was not the impression that I got at many other facilities.

The central valley location is convenient and the slow residential setting is also a plus.

For the value CDB is far above many that I researched.

Everything is great...

Everything is great. My loved one really likes it. They are really good at having family over and birthday celebrations. I would say that they need more activities. I would like to see more trips, even if it's local. I would like to see more social hours and social events. Other than that, everything has been great. The location is great as well. I would recommend the Chateau De Boise to anyone looking for a nice place.

moving on with my life

After being here for two months im very pleased with my choice, first of all the people are very friendly and kind. My apt. Is just right for me . The food is more then just good, its excellent. This is the first time im on my own.
its quite a challenge for me, but james and denice aee making it a pleasant and possible for me to ,move on.

Not great curb appeal but a thriving community with travel/exchange option that is very tempting, but I worry about the age of the HVAC system, ste.

Nice place, overall

Overall our experience with Chateau De Boise has been a good one, although there has been a hiccup or two. The sign-up and move-in process went exceedingly well, they were a huge help throughout that who process. However, shortly after we moved my loved one in they had a big turnover in the staff, which caused some confusion. But now my loved one seems to be settling in well, and we're satisfied with our choice.

I'm very excioted about it I enjoy going to breakefast lunch and dinner. The staff is awesome and super friendly. I really love living here. The activities are fun and enjoyable.

We were both very impressed with this place.
The food & service was excellent, like dining
in one of Boise's fine restaurants. Our host, Tony, was a great tour host and his
wife was charming. Very clean facilities.
High points on everything. Only down side
is we might need Memory Care facilities for
my husband eventually.They contract for early dementia care.

It's a very nice facility.

It's a very nice facility. It's always very neat and clean. I don't ever get complaints about the food. They seem to do a pretty good job. We are happy with them.

good for independent, not for 1x1 care

They were very nice and it was a good environment. The staff, however, was very hard to get in touch with and not very responsive when I needed them. For someone who is able to live independently without the need of much special care Chateau De Boise might be a good place, but that was not the case with my grandmother so it did not work out.

very welcoming

The facility is wonderful, and they do a really good job giving a thorough overview of what to expect for first time residents and their families. Their food and the dining area are lovely, and the place is very welcoming, and they make sure new residents are integrated in.

One area I feel they could improve is with their activities. The activities are predominately geared towards females, and I do wish they had more for the men.

Friendly and accommodating staff!

We're very pleased with how things have worked out with Chateau De Boise! Everyone has been very friendly, and very accommodating! They heard our scenario, and were able to really rush things along for us to get our loved one moved in as soon as was possible, which we really appreciated! They've done a great job with everything, and we would definitely recommend them!

They did a good job, but it wasn't a good match.

I arranged to have my loved one placed at the Chateau De Boise, but it did not work out at all. It failed in many ways. The administration could not have been better in dealing with me with the admission process. There really wasn't anything that was compatible, for my loved one. Their median age was 83, she just didn't fit in, and she didn't like the food, there were many issues. I have no complaints with them, it just wasn't a good match for our situation.

I arranged for my daughter to be a re...

I arranged for my daughter to be a resident of this community about a month ago. She just moved into the facility last Thursday ( Aug 28 ). As I have not seen the facility I can not give a first hand assessment. The managers deserve an A++ for their assistance to me and to my daughter. I have not spoken to my daughter since her arrival at the facility. I did not respond to your first request and I can not really respond to this request. I can only offer my utmost thank you to the management for their assistance in my daughter's transition.

Be aware

Please be really aware during the sales pitch – you’ve got to be really present to see through what they say they can do and what they can actually do. It turned out not to be a good fit for our loved one. The food is not bad at all.

Great staff

Their maintenance has been a little slow, but overall it’s been nice. The activities are okay. The staff is great, very friendly. I found it to be very well managed. The food sounds good to us. There is enough parking, but better fit for cars rather than trucks.

Loved how helpful she was a...

Loved how helpful she was and gave me things to think about while looking at other places. This was my first place. The dining staff was friendly & helpful.

Older Facility

That was nice but it was older and as I recall it had only one elevator. It was a two story facility, two or three, but we thought if there was a problem with the elevator and that was the only one, that would be a problem. The people seemed very nice and friendly but we eliminated this one because it was older and because of the elevator. Also, their floor plans were not nearly as nice as some other places we saw.

Chateau De Boise

My mother likes this place, but is concerned about the price going up. She can not afford more than she is paying at this time. I understand that this place is 28 years old. It is clean, well maintained and the food is very good. I have eaten there several times. They have a bus, to take them to the doctor, bank, and stores. This is what she needs, she would like it to be not so old.

has cottages with full kitc...

has cottages with full kitchens. owned by a company with 300 similar places that u can visit for a week at a time for no additional charge for room.

1 bdrm apt - $2,500+; studio apt $1,7...

1 bdrm apt - $2,500+; studio apt $1,700+; includes all meals; month to month lease; looks nice, but probably too expensive; swimming pool located less than 1 mile away

Great ambiance. Light and bright. G...

Great ambiance. Light and bright. Good food. 3 meals/day. Linen & towels & housekeeping 1/week. 96 apts. Offered $2100 for both for 1 bedrm. Extra large bdrm $2250. Residents seem very happy. Managers seem to really care. Have home care available on prop, but must be paid separately. phone sep. $500 deposit to hold 1 mo.

I was very impressed with Chateau De ...

I was very impressed with Chateau De Boise! The people were very friendly and helpful. i really enjoyed the homeyness and the atmosphere. I liked the interactions people had with one another. I visited a 1 & 2 bedroom apt., because that is what they had available to see. All the studios are taken at this time, but it sounds like ones do come available. I met the activities person, and there is definitely plenty to engage in, if so desired. I really like the all inclusiveness in terms of support for mom - i.e. cleaning, laundry, transportation, meals, beauty salon, etc. And it really does seem to be the right level of care for mom at this time. This definitely gives me hope that there is something affordable and available for mom. Thank you for your wonderful help and continued interest.

This looks like a great facility.

This looks like a great facility.

Nestled in a quiet neighborhood and situated on two acres of lush landscaping, you’ll enjoy the elegant grace of Chateau de Boise – your quiet home in the heart of the capitol. Residents love the convenience of being just minutes from downtown shopping, dining and excellent healthcare.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind