Assisted Living Retirement Home II - Miami, FL

Just a few miles away is the beautiful Biscayne Bay and historical Biscayne National Park. A close knit residential community, our retirement home has a fourteen resident capacity with private and shared rooms available. Wheelchair accessible showers are provided for residents who require them. Healthy meals are prepared for our community members, with the option of a vegetarian diet. Indoor and outdoor common areas are provided for relaxation and visit with guests.

Comfortable Living!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since she has made the move into this community. The staff have all been friendly and I am comfortable with the care my mom is receiving while she is there. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys the activities they have available from time to time with the other residents I would recommend it to anyone interested.

I am very happy with them, so far.

I am very happy with them, so far. The food is good. It's clean and the staff is friendly. I don't have any major complaints. I would give them a five, they do a very good job.

Allows dogs...BIG plus