CENTURA HEALTH- GARDENS AT ST ELIZABETH - Denver, CO

CENTURA HEALTH- GARDENS AT ST ELIZABETH - Denver, CO has yet not published prices.

Home!

My mother is a resident at The Gardens at St. Elizabeth’s and it is so comforting to know that she is happy and safe. She is very active in the community and enjoys participating in the activities. The chapel is the icing in the cake. Being able to attend mass, on location, every day, was a big selling point for us. The staff are wonderful and always there for the residents. I am grateful and happy that my Mother can call it home.

Dirty and Unfriendly!

It was horrible! It was dirty, and they were unfriendly. My mom is on oxygen and her tube was broken for two weeks before I finally called the oxygen company myself to have someone look at it. They left my dad sitting in the dining room after it was closed. He has dementia and didn't know where to go, and there was no one to help him. It was a lot cheaper, though! It was so close to my house, I thought it would be great. It was my first assisted living experience, so I didn't know what I was looking for when visiting communities.