Central Parke - Mason, OH has yet not published prices.

Definitely recommend

My mother has been a resident at Central Parke for two years now [date removed]. My mother requires assistance with almost everything now and the staff takes very good care of her.

The care givers the new administrator has hired are among the best my mother has had over the past five years and now there are two nurses on duty. I have found the staff and management to be very good in resolving any problem that has arisen.

The facility is quite nice and well maintained, and the meals are generally good. No place is perfect but I give Central Parke 5 stars because it is the best place my mother has been in during the past five years.

SEO Team

Dear Tom, our sincerest thank you for the kind words! We are so pleased you are enjoying your experience with Central Parke Alzheimer's Special Care Center. We are thrilled to hear that we have surpassed your expectations and will pass along your praises to our staff. Thank you, Central Parke Alzheimer's Special Care Center.

My mother lives at Central Parke

The facility is awesome. It is like a resort. The facility is very clean, well staffed and always has activities going on.

If I should have to be placed in a facility I hope it is this one.

SEO Team

Dear Steve, our sincerest thank you for the kind words! We are so pleased you
enjoyed your experience here at Central Park Alzheimer's Special Care Center
and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you, Central Park Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Decent Tour

I had a decent tour of this community. Everything went pretty well. The staff I met was friendly, and helpful. They answered my questions. The experience was decent, but I did not feel this was not the one for my mother, and her needs.

A good experience so far.

Dad is settling into this community nicely. He likes the food and the community is kept very clean. The grounds are well maintained. The staff are helpful, attentive and are working with him to make sure they understand all of his needs. They do offer some weekday activities. I would recommend this community.

Longer Term Resident

Central Parke is a beautifully kept facility and shows well on a visitor tour. Of course, this means what you see during a tour may be different than what you experience as a resident. This is truly independent living as residents are not watched and caregivers are not spread out throughout the facility. Nurses will make sure meds are taken. Housekeeping needs improvement as laundry, sheets, room cleaning, and toiletry stocking is not consistent. The published activities calendar is more marketing than accurate, but there are a few things for residents to do each weekday. After 5pm weekdays and most weekends, its rather quiet with little going on. Meals are average at best and there are a couple small snacks through the day. No easy access to hydration. Caregivers seem to lack interest in the residents. While they market how “active and engaged” residents will be, there is a lot of down time. For those that can go out, there is usually a short outing a couple times a month. The outside resident courtyard, while accessible, is not used much. If you have a family member at Central Parke, but sure to stay active in their care.

Pretty Nice Tour of This Facility

My husband and I had a good tour of this community. Everything went well, and everyone was kind. The community looked nice, and well-kept. The staff was friendly, and nice. It was a good experience, but I didn't feel they would be able to accommodate my husbands needs the best.

My tour!

The staff that we toured with seemed happy. The rest of the staff seemed stressed. During the tour I notice some of the residents sitting around not engaged and they did not seem happy. The community seemed clean.

I cannot say enough good stuff about Central Parke!!!

Central Parke is a great place for Alzheimer's care. My husband is settling in ok. The staff are very knowledgeable and can handle issues that arise. He likes the food and they keep the residents active and out of their rooms. The community is clean and I would recommend it. I also wanted to thank A Place for Mom for their help.

The Central Parke senior living facility is located in Mason, Ohio. The facility features a signature dementia care program model by the name of Meaningful Moments. The dementia care program model is based on the process of utilizing residents' pleasant family memories as things to facilitate an easier time transitioning into daily life at Central Parke. Through the Meaningful Moments care plan, residents are more capable of viewing the facility as their new home. Some of the community activities offered at the facility include crafts, baking, and musical events to get residents engaged and keep them stimulated.