Central Coast Senior Services, Inc. - Monterey, CA

Central Coast Senior Services, Inc. - Monterey, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Transportation
  • Medication Reminders
  • Care For Pets
  • Companionship & Conversation

Management strives to satisfy the customers, however there are several issues to consider:
There is no consistency. Each time there is a new caregiver: some of them are great, such as Joyc. Some of them are awful to the point when it is not safe to leave your loved one with them. Today the caregiver, her name is Tiffany, didn't feed my 95 year old blind father, didn't clean his bottom and didn't give him water, though she was supposed to do all these. I spend 30 min explaining her in detail what she is charge of for these 3 hours. Thanks God, she was here ONLY for 3 hours, but an old guy was hungry, dehydrated and had a diaper rush.......

Dear Olga,

I know this is several years in responding, but we are JUST now discovering this site. Thank you for your feedback. Despite the years that have passed, we still review feedback given and make adjustments were possible.

Aimee

I was surprised. This experience was far, far better than expected!

I needed transport for my mom who's 102 yr...to an eye doctor in Monterey...than wait for about an hour, till her exam was over, and than...returned her to her home.. The office personnel were very courteous, and thorough. The driver showed up on time, and all in all....this was a great experience for both myself [as I live in another state], and my mom. Their price structure was very reasonable, and should the need arise again, I will definitely use their services!!

Aimee Cuda

We are just now discovering SeniorAdvisor.com and appreciate your kind review of us in 2016.

Warmest regard,

Horrible Experience Horrible Staff

Hired this Company to assist my Mother who is in a Wheelchair. We wanted someone to help get my Mother into her Shower. She only needed the young Ladies to lift her Leg into the Tub. My Mother bathes herself and can operate the Shower.
Each visit so far since starting up with CCSS we have had different Girls.
The Coordinator and Owner's always have some excuse why the Girls are different.
[removed]

Hello Mr. Matsuyama,

We appreciate having had you a client over the years. We are just now discovering SeniorAdvisor.com and making use of this site. Thank you for this review. We hope you are experiencing more consistency. We're also making an effort to coordinate more Home Care Manager visits.

superb

Overall it has been a positive experience with Central Coast Senior Services. They had one caregiver who was really superb. He handled most of the duties for me, whereas the other people were kind of a mixed bag, often waiting to be told what to do rather than proactively seeking out to do whatever they can to help.

Aimee Cuda

We are JUST now discovering SeniorAdvisor.com. Thank you for this feedback. Despite the fact it has been a few years, this feedback is still timely and we will address it in ongoing training.

Aimee

first rate care, but always someone different

The one on one care was first rate service and went very well.

The biggest problem I had was that every time the door opened I never knew who was going to show up. This creates several problems. For one, there is lack of consistency. For another, when someone knew comes we'd have to go through the whole process all over again to get them doing what it was they needed to do. There were a couple early on that really stood out as exceptionally well and I requested to have them as regulars, but did not get that.

Aimee Cuda

We are just now discovering SeniorAdvisor.com. Thank you for this feedback. It's been a few years since you left this assessment, but the comments are still timely and appreciated. We will discuss this with the administrative team.

Aimee

Irma is an excellent, reliable, ambit...

Irma is an excellent, reliable, ambitious, trustworthy caregiver that is willing to do 'whatever it takes' to help.

Aimee Cuda

We are just now discovering SeniorAdvisor.com. We are so glad to hear that you had a good experience with Irma. Thank you for the feedback.

We assist families in navigating the complex world of long-term senior care. Our personalized care management and homecare services include assistance with daily living, Alzheimer’s and Dementia, respite for the family caregiver, household help, transportation and companionship. Our services can be utilized anywhere a senior may call home, in their own residence, assisted living or hospital/rehab setting.

Central Coast Senior Services honors patient's choice of providers and works seamlessly with a multi disciplinary team to ensure the best client outcomes possible.

When you need more than a caregiver, turn to us.