Central Coast Senior Services - Pacific Grove, CA

Central Coast Senior Services - Pacific Grove, CA has yet not published prices.

Management strives to satisfy the customers, however there are several issues to consider:
There is no consistency. Each time there is a new caregiver: some of them are great, such as Joyc. Some of them are awful to the point when it is not safe to leave your loved one with them. Today the caregiver, her name is Tiffany, didn't feed my 95 year old blind father, didn't clean his bottom and didn't give him water, though she was supposed to do all these. I spend 30 min explaining her in detail what she is charge of for these 3 hours. Thanks God, she was here ONLY for 3 hours, but an old guy was hungry, dehydrated and had a diaper rush.......

I was surprised. This experience was far, far better than expected!

I needed transport for my mom who's 102 yr...to an eye doctor in Monterey...than wait for about an hour, till her exam was over, and than...returned her to her home.. The office personnel were very courteous, and thorough. The driver showed up on time, and all in all....this was a great experience for both myself [as I live in another state], and my mom. Their price structure was very reasonable, and should the need arise again, I will definitely use their services!!

Horrible Experience Horrible Staff

Hired this Company to assist my Mother who is in a Wheelchair. We wanted someone to help get my Mother into her Shower. She only needed the young Ladies to lift her Leg into the Tub. My Mother bathes herself and can operate the Shower.
Each visit so far since starting up with CCSS we have had different Girls.
The Coordinator and Owner's always have some excuse why the Girls are different.
[removed]

superb

Overall it has been a positive experience with Central Coast Senior Services. They had one caregiver who was really superb. He handled most of the duties for me, whereas the other people were kind of a mixed bag, often waiting to be told what to do rather than proactively seeking out to do whatever they can to help.

first rate care, but always someone different

The one on one care was first rate service and went very well.

The biggest problem I had was that every time the door opened I never knew who was going to show up. This creates several problems. For one, there is lack of consistency. For another, when someone knew comes we'd have to go through the whole process all over again to get them doing what it was they needed to do. There were a couple early on that really stood out as exceptionally well and I requested to have them as regulars, but did not get that.

Irma is an excellent, reliable, ambit...

Irma is an excellent, reliable, ambitious, trustworthy caregiver that is willing to do 'whatever it takes' to help.

Since 1996, Central Coast Senior Services, Inc. has offered a compassionate choice for older adults and their families navigating the complex world of long term care. Locally owned and operated, our team of professionals are dedicated to help you remain at home. While we have over 100 well trained and dedicated Personal Attendants, remaining at home requires much more than a caregiver.

Our Home Care Coordinators are here to act as your Care Partner to help you age in place. The Home Care Coordinator can assess your situation and the home, develop a Plan of Care and help you understand your options. We look beyond the typical care giving needs of simply bathing, dressing, cooking and transportation.

Our Home Care Coordinators will supervise the Personal Attendants that are providing care and companionship, ensuring you receive the best care and customer service.

We look at the issues that affect the quality of life. We look at what is needed to resume or maintain social relationships with family and friends, and engage in the activities that are enjoyable. We recommend what might be needed so your home can be safe for you as your needs change.

We work as a your Care Partner ensuring that as your needs change so does the Plan of Care. A home visit from one of our Home Care Coordinators is free with no obligation.