Visiting Angels - Marina, CA

Visiting Angels - Marina, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Meal Preparation
  • Special Diet Preparation
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands

Angela is a complete gem!

She loves it. Angela is still coming.

Angela takes my mom out walking; she takes her places; she takes her shopping, she's taken her to her best friend's birthday party.

She is always very polite. The lady who had the birthday party called and said she was so sweet, and so good to my Mom.

She does fabulous with my mother's care needs. One thing my mother really likes is that Angela doesn't tell her what to do; she suggests. She is also very patient. My mother gets upset over little changes in the house; Angela is very tactful. She will ask where to put something and put it exactly where my mother tells her to.

Services

We begin by reviewing your needs through discussions with involved family members; when necessary we consult with the physician(s) of the care recipient, social workers, hospitals, or nursing home staff.

Next, working in conjunction with the family, we develop an individualized program to manage your daily needs. We match your needs to the best possible caregiver, bring them to your home and ask you to participate in the selection process.

After the caregiver has been placed in your home, we continue our unique system of continued personalized contacts through telephone check-in, home visits. Most important, we continually communicate with the caregiver who is providing care to you