Victorian Home Care - Monterey, CA

Victorian Home Care - Monterey, CA has yet not published prices.

Not the right fit!

These people here are very nice. It seemed like a really good place to live. The people talked to us about the community. The residents were out and doing things. We liked that. This just was not the place for my sister.

Care for mom

My was need some help. The service was good. We were happy with the care taker that did help with my mom's needs. The care taker would arrive on time and was reliable.My mom felt comfortable with getting the additional assistance she needed. The care take did help with meals and some household responsibilities . We would recommend this service to other needing help with the care of a loved one.

Good

I think they're good overall. We're still using them.

Kindred at Home Personal Home Care assists older adults with daily needs like bathing, meal preparation, companionship, housekeeping, transportation, and respite relief for family caregivers. Professional caregivers provide senior care services on an hourly or 24-hour basis, including post-hospital care, Alzheimer's and dementia care and specialized eldercare services in the home.