Cedarview Place - Gun Barrel City, TX

Cedarview Place - Gun Barrel City, TX has yet not published prices.

Clean Community!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things went. They actually ended up making the move into this facility and has enjoyed the experience. I do not have that much current information but I do know the staff was very kind and did a great job with the presentation during our visit.

Best of Care

We love this community. The staff are caring and always caring and friendly. The menu is outstanding and healthy. They do offer activities for the residents who are able to participate. We have been happy with the care and services of this wonderful community. We highly recommend other families to tour this community for great care.

My mother's care

This is a great community for my mom. She is enjoying the activities. The food seems to be ok, a little improvements on the food. The staff are very nice and very caring. We like the community alot for being so clean and well taken care of. I would recommend this community for great care and value.

A beautiful facility!

Very clean and friendly, but the food was horrible! Like cold cafeteria food. One of the things they mentioned was a gourmet chef but my mother is spending money to buy other food because she won't eat most of what they serve. She doesn't eat anything but wants to socialize, so she still goes down to the dining room, but the people are wonderful and so is the facility! The care given is nice, but the food needs work.

Cedarview Place is located one mile east of beautiful Cedar Creek Lake in Gun Barrel, TX. Our caring staff sets us apart from other communities, we get to know our residents, their likes and dislikes and what is most important to them.

All resident rooms have either a view of the wooded areas surrounding our property or of our enclosed flower filled courtyard. Our apartments are perfect for either single or double occupancy. All apartments have a kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave if you want to cook your own meals or you can join friends in our spacious restaurant style dining room.

We offer plenty of opportunities for socializing in our comfortable lounges and through our varied activity schedule. We also have an on-site beauty salon, library, computer stations with internet access and accommodations for overnight guests. At home activities include:

•Bingo and other games
•Church services
•Tai chi
•Ice cream socials
•Live entertainment
•Movie nights
•Themed parties

We also provide transportation for frequent outings to local restaurants, gardens and stores.

Our community is designed with your heal and comfort in mind and our caring staff can assist with many needs including daily activities, medications and chronic disease monitoring. We offer respite and short term stay options as well as urgent placement when needed.