Cedar Grove - Parkersburg, WV

The building is a bit dated on the outside but nice on the inside. The people are nice. It is private pay only.

Would recommend this place to anyone!!

My father has recently made the move into this place and I have no complaints of how things are going for him so far. He has really been enjoying his new living environment and making a few friends with the other residents. They have a nice selection of activities to keep them busy throughout the week and a tasty menu for the meal times. The staff have been attentive to his needs and have really made the transition easy for him. Overall it has worked out just fine and I would recommend it to anyone.

Extremely pleased

We began our journey by talking with [Removed]. She was very helpful and always willing to answer questions. We placed my dad with Cedar Grove two weeks ago. He moved from Texas and this could have been a really tough transition for him. However, the staff, along with [Removed] have been great helping my father to settle in. He feels at home and cared for. He loves the staff that takes care of him. I would highly recommend them.

Still adjusting...

So far, my loved ones move to Cedar Grove has been okay. She is adjusting well but there are some things she is not happy about, with one being the food. They serve unhealthy meals. Also, the facility is not always maintained very clean.

A good fit!!

My loved one has settled in well to the Cedar Grove. We found it very helpful that it was easy to get her in and they were able to help with our financial situation. The staff is all accommodating and helpful.

Dad Is Improving Great

This is a fairly new community that is in good shape and very nice. I am absolutely happy with the staff, they are positive and interactive everyday. The food seems to be good and fresh because my dad has not refused it yet. There are lots of activities and outings to do here and my dad has really enjoyed the bowling league and group T.V. I would definitely recommend this community to anyone for its good, quiet location and the excellent people.

Cedar Grove Senior Living, located in Parkersburg, West Virginia, has more than 30-years of history providing a friendly and pleasant country setting where residents can enjoy their independence while receiving supportive services tailored to their individual needs.

Located in historic Parkersburg and just steps from West Virginia University's Parkersburg campus, Cedar Grove offers a convenient and easily accessible location. Our community's location is very close to both Vienna WV and Marietta OH.

When it comes to Assisted Living in West Virginia, Cedar Grove offers an impressive mix of a beautiful community, an enjoyable senior living lifestyle, full Assisted Living Care Plans, and pricing options that are affordable and straightforward. We invite you to visit our special place, meet our staff and see for yourself the caring, friendly and nurturing atmosphere that has made Cedar Grove a favorite choice of families throughout Wood County and beyond.