Mariposa Point of Gilbert - Gilbert, AZ

Mariposa Point of Gilbert - Gilbert, AZ has yet not published prices.

I like everything about this community

As soon as my Mother and I walked into this facility, we liked it. It doesn’t feel like a hotel like other places. It is a brand new community and has only been open since April/May. It’s very clean and they have a grand piano in one of the community rooms and they actually have someone come in and play it. I like every single thing about this place. They have a memory care unit and an assisted living unit but they are currently working on building an independent living unit. I really like that this is a small community with only 1 level and only 50 apartments. They have a lot of activities like bingo, card games, crafts, and trips to go out to eat. I would recommend this community to other families.

Nothing but good things to say

My review of Mariposa Point of Gilbert is wonderful. They are extremely helpful and they have very friendly staff. I’ve had no complaints with them at all during the time that my loved one was there. We have enjoyed the time there and I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Very personable staff and great 1-on-1 care

Everything is going great here for my Mom. It’s a fairly new place so they had immediate openings and they’re only half full so there’s a lot of one on one interaction with the staff and the residents. The staff has been easy to talk with and they’ve been able to answer all my questions. They know everyone by name and they really urge everyone to join in and participate in the activities that they provide. They have different types of things to do like bingo, making crafts and small projects. They’ve really got all kinds of stuff. Another thing I like about them is that when my Mom was first there, she’d go in to have a meal and sit by herself but the staff really made the effort to get her involved in meeting new people. The food is good and she hasn’t had any complaints at all. If there isn’t something you like on the regular menu, they have an alternate menu with a lot of options so there’s plenty of variety to choose from. Everything has been kept very clean and I think housekeeping comes by once a week to clean the apartment and then change her linens. This facility is assisted living and they have 5 different levels of care that they provide so the price changes depending on that but what we pay includes all of her physical therapy, medications, activities and food.

Dad's Care

This is a great community for the care for my father. We like the staff who are caring. The menu is very good. They do offer him a lot of activiites. This community is clean and does have a nice enviroment for him. They have church services that he does enjoy. We would recommend this community for the great care and value for other families.

They Could Not Accept Her

We had visited this community and mostly was concern if they could care for my wife. We seen a lot of places and some were less expensive. I had a tour with them and learned that they could not handle my wife.

My Top Pick

I enjoyed seeing this community for a tour and I really wanted to select this place for my parent. They were closer to me and there was a hospital and fire station very close by. The community is large with about 40 units and lots of staff, therapist, cook, and waitress. They were just too big and felt they may not give the personal attention that was needed.

One of our top choices!!

I have no complaints of how things had went for my loved one and I during our tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them. I liked that it was a newer facility and had register nurses available on the assisted living side. It was just not the right apartment layout that we where hoping for but it was defiantly one of out top choices.

Great Community but too far away

We really were impressed with this community. It was very clean and well maintained. The staff seemed friendly and knowledgeable. The only problem is the location it is just too far out for us. I needed something that was much closer to the family.

The Other Tour

The community was really good and the suggestion from A Place For Mom were all excellent selections. They were an excellent community but they did not have a room available in the location we wanted. We wanted a room by the dining room and activity area.