Carrington Cottage at Botetourt Commons - Daleville, VA

Carrington Cottage at Botetourt Commons - Daleville, VA has yet not published prices.

Based on my tour...The staff is very nice and knowledgeable, Newer facility, Small ratio of staff to residents, okay activities(music could be more diverse) Very expensive with no additional amenities/care. There was an unpleasant odor

Only Community Willing To Transfer Medication

When my sister had to be placed in memory care from assisted living the community was willing to transfer her medication where others were not. She really likes being here. She is enjoying the activities that she can do. She likes the staff very much and she is getting along with the other residents. She likes the food very much.

This is a 5+ community

My dad has done so well here, They helped us find the furniture for his room as well as set it up for us so that when he moved in his room was set. The staff is so attentive of all the residents, they keep a close eye on them as individuals, they make sure their well being comes first. Dad is very active in all the activities and they have outside activities and concerts he likes being a part of too. Dad is starting to become very social, he enjoys the food and has started to gain some weight which is great. I could not have found a more perfect place for my dad.

My father's Care

I like the care here for my father. The staff keeps me informed on his progress. The community is clean and I like knowing that I can tell others that my father is in a great place with great care. The meals are very appealing. They do have several activities to enjoy. I highly recommend this community for the value of care for a loved one.