Brookdale Roanoke - Roanoke, VA

Brookdale Roanoke - Roanoke, VA has yet not published prices.

Not exactly like they look!

If as much care was put into residents as landscaping and inside decor it would be perfect! The residents are awesome, but the majority of staff are "FAKE". Brookdale is great at making a pretty picture... don't get fooled like I did. They blame everything on the disease and never seem to be accountable for anything. I could list numerous things so very wrong here, and NO it's not the same everywhere. We are now paying half the money, not as classy looking place, but I've seen better care in a week than I did in 6 months at Brookdale. $$$$

Top notch place!!

I have no complaints about my loved ones stay so far at this community. The staff have been outstanding and I am very comfortable with the quality of care that they are providing for her. The meals have been well prepared and she enjoys participating in some activities with the other residents from time to time. I have witnessed the staff in action a couple of times and have been very impressed with how well of a job they did. Overall I am very happy and would recommend it to anyone.

Excellent Atmosphere and Excellent Staff

I couldn't have asked for a better community. It is well managed and clean throughout. The staff are excellent, very helpful and cooperative. My uncle has transitioned very well . For all the cooperation and moving him in on short notice they were outstanding. The activities are good for my uncle and he is a good eater and has not had an issue with the meals. I think it could be more nutritional.

[Removed] contacted me on Friday by phone. We set up an appointment for Saturday morning. My husband and I met with her and toured the facility. Phenomenal individual! We learned more from her in an hour and a half than in 2 years of talking to other people. The facility was amazing and we were impressed beyond words. We are hoping to get my husband's mother in there for as long as her money will allow. So glad we went there.

Good Community, We Had A Nice Tour

Our tour of this community was a good one. The community was nice and clean, and very well maintained. They have a good staff here, they were very friendly and kind. It was a nice tour, they treated us very well. This is a good community with kind people.

A Really Neat Place

It is a really neat place. They really have designed it and catered it around people with memory issues. They are extremely nice to all the resident there and try to get them involved. I like the way they put their slogan that they try to "join their journey", and they really do. It's different, but it's nice. I am pleased and my loved one is safe.

Very pleased with the staff at Emerit...

Very pleased with the staff at Emeritus. They took excellent care of my mother. I would definitely recommend Emeritus at Roanoke.

Good move in

We were greeted each time we came to Emeritus with a great deal of care and friendliness. Mom has just gotten into the facility and is adjusting right now. Everything seems wonderful beyond our expectations.

Everyone was very helpful at the move in: The head nurse and the community relations staff really seemed to understand our needs and Mom's needs. The maintenance staff helped us get the room ready. They even helped us make our first good-byes as painless as possible.

They've done a good job with her so far.

They've done a good job with her so far. Definitely Alzheimers and dementia takes a special place. After we visited several places we thought they were the best one for her. It was nice and clean. It was pretty laid back, she seems to be getting good care. They try their best to let them do what they want to do, if they want to carry a baby doll or something they are fine with that. They do a good job with the memory care and they can't get out they are monitored very closely. I feel that she is safe and clean, and well fed, and she gets her medication regularly. I really liked that they had two different residents family members to speak with us so we would know what to expect.

We visited Emeritus at Roan...

We visited Emeritus at Roanoke on Tuesday. Debby was extremely helpful and gave us a very nice tour and detailed information about the facility. I was most impressed by the detailed information she gave about their interaction with the residents and the number of staff that was visible throughout the facility. Very favorably impressed.

for memory care residents.My sister a...

for memory care residents.My sister and I were very impressed with the whole facility. Exceptionally clean, caring attentive staff, great outside area, and excellant curriculum geared to specificsfor memorycare residents. 5 star all the way

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.