We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Homecare Onsite
About Carriage Inn- Conroe - Conroe, TX
Embark on the best years of your life with Carriage Inn. Enjoy active senior living at its finest and discover our LOVE, FUN and WOW! Our convenient location near beautiful Lake Conroe is within easy reach of the Woodlands, Spring and Montgomery.
Imagine a cruise ship on land, where you can live worry free and experience an exciting lifestyle including a great social calendar, 3 delicious meals a day with a variety of desserts, housekeeping, limousine service, maintenance, and 24 hour staffing. Excellence is our standard and we strive to WOW our residents each and every day. We offer the peace of mind knowing you would be enjoying this wonderful lifestyle each and everyday, all within a safe, beautiful and most importantly, fun environment.
You've got a lot of living to do; why not live your life the way YOU want in a community designed just for you? From exceptional, continuous dining, to social events galore, Carriage Inn can provide you with all you need to live a great life. Our residents are truly the captains of their "Cruise Ship on Land!"
The city of Conroe, TX, boasts warm temperatures year-round, and an array of support systems for veterans.
- Median age in this zip code: 37.3
- Average weather: Conroe has an average temperature of 68.1Â°F, with an annual high of 78.5Â°F and an annual low of 57.7Â°F.
- Veterans' facilities: Veterans are well supported in Conroe, with both a Veterans' Affairs outpatient clinic and a Veterans' Services office.
Conroe has an affordable public transit system with additional options for people with disabilities, as well as a variety of private transit options.
- Buses: Conroe Connection, the local transit system, provides an easy way to get around Conroe, with two main routes, and for seniors each ride costs only $0.50. Seniors with disabilities also have access to the ADA Complementary Paratransit service, which serves anywhere within a 3/4 mile radius of the fixed-route bus system.
- Taxi services include Mexicana Taxi, City Cab, Fiesta Conroe Cab, CVS Taxi Cab, and Taxi 24.
- The rideshare service Uber is available in Conroe. Seniors can easily download the service's app on their phone, and find a ride.
Health and Safety
Conroe provides lots of options for health care, and Carriage Inn provides additional support for seniors.
- Hospitals: Cincinnati boasts 26 hospitals, which serve the needs of individuals covered by a wide variety of health insurers.
- Carriage Inn: Guests at Carriage Inn also have access to on-site home care.
Sports and Leisure
Conroe offers all sorts of options for sports and leisure, whether you're interested in golf, tennis, or senior-focused physical activities.
- Golf courses: There are dozens of golf courses in Conroe, including the top-rated West Fork Golf & Country Club, Wedgewood Golf Course, Conroe County Club, and River Plantation Country Club.
- Tennis courts: Conroe offers eight public tennis courts, as well as private and group lessons at Bentwater's Racquet Club.
- Gyms: The City of Conroe operates a recreation center as well as an aquatic center. The C.K. Ray Recreation Center also offers programs for seniors, including low-impact group workouts for seniors three days a week.
Shopping and Entertainment
There are all sorts of shopping and entertainment options in Conroe, whether you're looking for a bite to eat, a Hollywood blockbuster, or an afternoon in an art gallery.
- Clothes shopping: Conroe offers dozens of options for clothes shopping, including Maurices, a women's clothing retail store with a wide variety of tops, bottoms, dresses, and accessories.
- Grocery stores: There are dozens of grocery stores in Conroe, with options for any price point.
- Restaurants: With hundreds of restaurants covering a wide range of cuisines, it's easy to find a satisfying meal in Conroe.
- Movie theaters: Conroe's Star Cinema Grill allows you to take in Hollywood's newest releases while enjoying an extensive menu, as well as a full bar service. They also offer discounts for seniors.
- Libraries: Conroe is home to Montgomery County's Central Library, which offers a vast catalogue of books, public computers, computer classes, and wireless Internet.
- Attractions: Conroe is home to countless interesting attractions, including the Crighton Theatre, the Owen Theatre, 7 Acre Wood family fun park, the Heritage Museum of Montgomery County, W. G. Jones State Forest, the Conroe Art Gallery, and Moorhead's Blueberry Farm.
Conroe offers religious facilities for people of many faiths, whether Christian, Jewish, or Muslim.