The Conservatory at Alden Bridge - The Woodlands, TX

• Movie Theater
  • Anytime Dining
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Pool

I like the care here for my mom. They do inform me if there are changes. They offer her to be able to eat in the dining room with the other residents. She is enjoying the activities that are offered with the others. We would recommend this community. I am happy to see that my mom is still able to cook for herself here.

Just love it!

The staff here are very nice and helpful. I like that they offer transportation for me to be able to get to my appointments and to the store. I also was able to go on my first outing to the Bush Museum. They don't have much in the way of games they could add a few more. I did though get involved with what they did have though and enjoyed myself.

The Conservatory at Alden Bridge is a very nice high quality community.

The community was very active with residents when we visited The Consersvatory. They offer a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy. The staff were very friendly and addressed all of our concerns. The community has a wait list and they did not have a room available when we needed one.

Happy As Ever

We are just happy as ever here at The Conservatory things are just great for us. It is truly a wonderful place to move to. The staff here is just simply wonderful they have helped us out with everything. If your looking for a supportive staff that basically does anything for you you will find it here. They offer a lot of activities and my husband and I do participate in the ones we enjoy. Overall we are very pleased with our move into this community.

Great Activities

Everything is going pretty well since my mother moved into The Conservatory. It has been a very good experience so far the community looks really nice and very clean. The staff here have been nothing but helpful to my mother and all her needs. She seems to be adjusting well and they have a lot of activities for the residents to take part it. My mother like to participate in the fitness activities so that is very nice for her. Overall everything is pleasant and things are going great.

Elegant

The Conservatory is a beautiful, elegant facility. It is clean and well maintained and very nicely decorated. The staff is very caring and professional. They tried to make the transition in moving here as seamless as possible. The food could definitely be better though.

Not so good food!

My dad has been here for about two months. I would rate the food a 2 because they don't have a lot of options and the food isn't good. However, overall my dad is pretty happy here.

I'm happy here.

I'm happy here. The people are friendly. There are little things that come up, but that happens anywhere. I chose it because of the price, and how attractive the facility was.

I am real impressed, and so is she.

She is glad that she made the move. They are real good here. It's clean and the staff is friendly. They do a good job here. I am real impressed, and so is she. The food is really good, and she used to be a real good cook so she knows. Of all the places we looked at this was the best. I would rate them the best, a five!

Clean and beautiful, but the food kept getting worse and worse.

My dad lived here for a couple of years. It was a very nice place. Clean and beautiful, but the food kept getting worse and worse. He couldn't take the food and the experience in the dining room any more. They couldn't keep a chef, and they served a continental breakfast, and would run out, and when it was gone it was gone, that was it. They would serve it with paper plates and plastic utensils, and for what he was paying he just couldn't take it anymore.

Nice place overall, some problems with the sales staff

Unfortunately my loved one was only here a short time, but in terms of the care staff and the facility itself I think The Conservatory does a wonderful job. The people who work with the residents are friendly and professional. However, I had to knock a few points off of my rating because during the sales process the sales person promised us things that the facility just does not provide. One of these things I was told by the administrator just wouldn't be possible, and another I had to really push to get them to fulfill. All in all it is a good place, but just be sure they're able to provide what they promise.

Wonderful Independent living.

I have been here for 2 months and find everything as I expected. Worth a visit,

Very friendly and welcoming community!

Things have gone very well at The Conservatory so far! I feel like there is an honest effort to integrate the new residents into the community, which we really appreciate. Our loved one moved here from out of state so it was great so see them put so much effort into helping her settle in! It is a very nice place, and we would recommend it!

My stay

This is a wonderful and fun place to live.good food beautiful grounds and large beautiful swimming pool. Everyone is happy hear. There is a shopping center near that has every need you may want.
This is aGreat place yo live

If food is your main choice, keep looking

The food is way below standard. When the new owners took over, the meals just keep going downhill. The daily menus look great, but you can't eat the menus. This is sad as everything else gets an A plus. The cleaning, repairing, all the staff are excellent. The rooms, pool, gym, games and all activities are great.

Lovely, but needs tweaking.

My loved one is there several months and loves the place. The units and surrounding settings are beautiful and well appointed. The amenities/activities are good. The staff is exceptional and very friendly. The "lock-in" 3-yr rate is also very nice. There are only a few things that we see that could use improving.

Number one item is the food. The food has been hit or miss - and more of the latter. It is either so overcooked that no one can eat it; or it tastes bland and awful. I have heard quite a few residents complaining about it. The Sunday Buffet really needs an overhaul. Gourmet cooking it is not. Also, with the choices for meals always including breakfast - there needs to be more breakfast choices offered besides a continental breakfast. Not everyone enjoys sweet pastries or cereal.

Second; Additional guest parking would be helpful as spaces are limited.

Third and last; I do not understand why there isn't a shade cover over the pool. The last thing elderly people want is the hot Texas sun beating on their heads! It's not too large that it can't be covered partially.

For the money the residents pay, we feel these items need addressing.

cruise ship feel; love all ...

cruise ship feel; love all the paintings; very convenient to my home; nice rooms and good value

My sister checked it out, a...

My sister checked it out, and said it was very nice, but wouldn't work for our parents.

I really did like this place

I really did like this place

Very nice community!

So far we're very pleased with everything at The Conservatory! It's a beautiful community, always clean and well kept, and the staff have all been very kind and accommodating. One of our main concerns was that our loved one be able to bring her small dog, and they did have units that allow pets here. Another very nice perk is that they offer a 3 year rate freeze, which saves a lot of money in the long run!

Best overall value. Will s...

Best overall value. Will schedule another visit which will include a lunch during my next trip north. No move planned 'till next year though.

All I can say is wow! Stunn...

All I can say is wow! Stunningly beautiful place. Everything is top notch. There seemed to be lots of men, and many Veterans. The apartments were amazing, and every plan had a balcony. There were several activities going on while we were there and many participants. The dining room was stunning and the menu could rival a 5 ***** restaurant. We were invited to have lunch, which we declined, but would like to try on another day. The thing that impressed us the most was that the residents looked happy. They were all very outgoing, and came over to introduce themselves.

Great Place!

For someone who has enough funds and it fits their needs, it's excellent, but it would be nice if it was cheaper because they have an excellent facility. It's in a little bit of pricey range compared to others. I found the care to be excellent. They are very easy to work with. We didn't get to use totally their home health services. We never go to that point. The activities are probably just great. My parents have been there 90 days and they haven't left the apartment. I did get them to go to the movies a few times and they enjoyed that. They liked the meals but they wouldn't eat in the dining hall. The food was sometimes not to their taste but only because they've only been used to farm food. It met every need we had but we just don't have enough money to stay there.

Situations have changed, my mom is th...

Situations have changed, my mom is there by herself, my dad fell and broke his hip so he's in skilled nursing. Mom is fine, she just doesn't participate in all of their services. The cleanliness is very good, the friendliness of the staff is very good, I wish they had another meal, they only do breakfast and lunch or dinner and she doesn't eat breakfast. When my dad was here they only did the meals but that's just a part of their personalities.

It is a contender but will have to co...

It is a contender but will have to consider all that is available. Not sure if it would meet possible future needs.

1. Director was genuine, informative ...

1. Director was genuine, informative and considerate 2.Food was wonderful 3.Apartments wonderful 4. [removed] over the top! 5.Everything under one roof and top shelf 6. Positive experience/ She is excited!

Over the top fancy schmancy

Over the top fancy schmancy

We went and enjoyed lunch with the di...

We went and enjoyed lunch with the director. We were very impressed with the place. I think so far they liked this best.

I liked; Dad said he felt like a pig ...

I liked; Dad said he felt like a pig at a wedding with all the gilt frames and fancy furnishings. He was not comfortable there.

Discover an engaging retirement community where unparalleled luxury and impeccable service are always the order of the day - where scores of carefully orchestrated amenities blend seamlessly together to foster a lifestyle of active independence.

The Conservatory at Alden Bridge is a distinctive Woodlands senior living community, boasting elegant architecture and thoughtful interior design resulting in a warm comfortable residential environment. The Conservatory offers both the timeless style and timely service that set the stage for you to enjoy a truly exceptional standard of independent senior living.

Community Features
•Delicious chef-prepared gourmet meals in the elegant
Grand Conservatory dining room
•Extensive Continental breakfast which includes fruit, yogurt, hot cereal, fresh made rolls or sweet breads plus thirty creative and well-balanced meals included in the monthly fee
•Personalized fitness programs and wellness classes: Pilates® and Aqua Aerobics
•Brain Fitness Program from Posit Science®
•Full-time Social Director focused on residents' diverse interests and programs
•The Starlite Theatre: In-house 40-seat movie theater with surround sound
•State-of-the-art monitored emergency response system
•Signature Salon and Barber Services available including manicures/pedicures
•Multi-passenger bus and luxury car transportation to nearby shopping and personal appointments
•Resort-style pool and spa
•Arts and Crafts studio
•Beautifully appointed Resident Lounge
•Business Center
•Card and Game Room

Apartment Features
•Granite countertops and backsplash with tile flooring in every kitchen
•Stainless steel kitchen appliances
•Private balconies or patios in every apartment
•Access to high-speed internet and cable TV
•Spacious walk-in closets
•Gorgeous bathrooms with oversized mirrors and beautiful imported
marble vanities
•Bathrooms also include wood cabinetry and tile flooring
•Seated walk-in shower enclosure
•Washer/dryer connections
•Individually controlled heating and cooling systems