Carriage Inn at Bryan - Bryan, TX

I really liked Carriage Inn. The residents and staff all appeared happy and active. The building is older, but the public areas are bright and cheery. It is a place I feel my mom would enjoy, but there is a long wait list and we need something sooner. A big plus is that this facility allows aging in place and transitions between independent living and assisted living are seamless.

A big plus is that this facility allows aging in place and transitions between independent living and assisted living is seamless.

Wait list,not fancy but residents seem happy..older,smaller rooms They had no idea we were coming even though we had confirmation from APlaceforMom. Better to call and do your own scheduling

This facility is beautiful with individual porches facing the courtyard. Was not able to speak in person to the contact person here due to being there during the holidays. Spoke to a resident and the family of another resident who said they were very happy there. The front desk person we spoke to was very brusque and unprofessional, so decided not to bring mom back for a tour. May revisit if needed.

Liked this community very much!!

I had recently had a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things went. I was really pleased with the lady that gave us our tour. She was very friendly and made sure to answer questions we had for them in detail. I was very impressed with our overall experience but they just did not have the availability that we would have needed.

Nice Tour of This Community

I had a pleasant tour of this community. Overall it was a good experience. The community looked good. From what I saw everything appeared to be well maintained. The staff was friendly, and informative. It was a nice tour, and everyone was nice.

Mom Is Doing Fine Here

I'am comfortable with the care they are providing my mother with. They are doing a good job with caring for her and her needs. The community is very well maintained, everything is nice and clean. She is getting involved in the community and trying some of the activities. They do serve well balanced meals here. She is safe and in good hands. This is a community I would recommend.

A cheerful, healthy place to live,

Warm,friendly,lovely,a happy place. Activities are varied and well attended but privacy is respected when you don't want company.

Further searches are not necessary

I checked out several facilities before choosing the Carriage Inn in Bryan, Texas.

I could hardly believe the friendly, caring staff I met there. The apartments are bigger than I expected. My partner and I had two meals there to check out the food and found the food was tasty and well prepared.
Our loved one required available travel service to her church and they accommodated her in this regard.

She seems to be extremely happy there as she is a true "people person" and likes lots of things going on. They have activities every day if she wants to participate.
I would gladly recommend this home for anyone's love one.

Unit 610. Bryan, Texas

Our entire move from home to the Inn has been A+ rated! Mom's apartment is beautiful and the patio with all the space, shade, birds, squirrels, rabbits, etc. has made her even more comfortable. The staff.......well, I can't say enough good things.........they actually make the whole place feel like home and family! Maggie, John, Kristina, Mr. T are all so helpful, warm, caring (I could go on and on!). I ,without hesitation , would make this choice again if we had it to do all over !!!!

Everything is great there...

Everything is great there. It's clean. The staff is good. There are many activities. They are always busy with activities. They encourage the residents to participate. They don't want them just sitting and watching t.v. The only drawback is the food. The meatloaf looked like it was scraped out of a can. They served burnt toast for breakfast. Other than that, it's great. They have a lot of outings.

A good experience

My loved one is starting to adjust. It has been a good experience. Overall, i'm very pleased. I know a lot of the people that work there, so that makes it even better. It's convenient for the support staff. My loved one gets exercise. A good thing about the facility is that it's all on one level. The community is very nice. We are very pleased so far.

Nice looking independent living section

We toured this community when we were looking into options for a loved one. The staff we met here all seemed very friendly and professional. The independent living section of this community looked very nice, however I wasn't as happy with the assisted living section, which is where my loved one would have been staying.

Carriage Inn is doing a very good job.

Carriage Inn is doing a very good job. We are happy with them. They are really friendly, and very attentive. She is happy, and adjusting well. It's working out.

very helpful, friendly, courteous, and kind

All the staff there at Carriage Inn at Bryan is very helpful, friendly, courteous, and kind. They are very outgoing, know everybody name, and greet everybody all the time. They seem to work hard at being cheerful, and succeed at it. I have eaten there once, just before Thanksgiving, and the food was excellent.

Lunch at Carriage Inn

We did have lunch at Carriage Inn and the food was average, I could see someone getting tired of it quickly. We were however impressed with the staff they were nice and friendly. The cleaning lady was nice and even the limo driver who was the first one we say, was happy, smiling and was excellent in that regard. This just wasn't quite as luxuirious however as another community we've visited.

Carriage Inn is a beautiful facilit...

Carriage Inn is a beautiful facility with friendly professional staffing. My mom is happy to be living there.
Her apartment is spacious, clean and opens to a patio and court yard. The cafeteria serves great food in a wonderful setting, and the staff is superior.

Great Senior Advising

My experience with SeniorAdvisor.com was wonderful. They responded very quickly to my inquiry and followed up numerous times to assist me as needed or just to provide a sympathetic ear and a virtual shoulder to cry on. I cannot thank them enough.
Carriage Inn has sadly decided not to offer memory care and this time, however I have placed my mother there anyway. The staff is very caring and is highly recommended.

Nice place, very friendly staff

Everyone I've worked with here has been very friendly and helpful, and the facility is well maintained. The rooms themselves are also quite nice. The only small issue I've seen is sometimes they are not overly aggressive when it comes to small cleaning details in the rooms, like dusting. However, they're very responsive and will happy take care of any issue you're having immediately!

Nursing Homey

The staff was great, but looking at the whole thing, they were way too nursing homey. Like a hospital. It was set up like a college apartment. It didn't have the pizzazz and style of the Watercrest, although it was cheaper.

Carriage Inn is a very well run estab...

Carriage Inn is a very well run establishment from what we could tell during the visit. I was surprised how many residents came up and told us what a great place it was to live.

Embark on the best years of your life at Carriage Inn. Enjoy active senior living at its finest and discover our LOVE, FUN and WOW! Our convenient location in Bryan is within easy reach of College Station, Navasota, and Sommerville.

Imagine a cruise ship on land, where you can live worry free and experience an exciting lifestyle including a great social calendar, 3 delicious meals a day with a variety of desserts, housekeeping, limousine service, maintenance, and 24 hour staffing. Excellence is our standard and we strive to WOW our residents, each and every day. We offer you the peace of mind knowing you would be enjoying this wonderful lifestyle within a safe, beautiful and most importantly, fun environment.

You've got a lot of living to do; why not live your life the way YOU want in a community designed just for you? From exceptional, continuous dining, to social events galore, Carriage Inn can provide you with all you need to live a great life. Our residents are truly the captains of their "Cruise Ship on Land!"