Bluebonnet Place - College Station, TX

Bluebonnet Place - College Station, TX has yet not published prices.

Parent did not want to look due to some friends review. [Name removed] was very friendly on phone, but at this time not interested.

Review of Bluebonnet Place

I dropped in unannounced. Great community! These ladies have it together. The leadership and love in this building shine through! Feels like home. Definate YES! So dedicated to Veterans. Melt my heart.

Review of Bluebonnet Place

Dad was diagnosed with a problem that was not even on the radar...The help and quickness of the response to his change in behavior made all the difference. The Admin and Nurse visited us in hospital and daddy loved the special attention. Thank you Bluebonnet place!

Review of Bluebonnet Place

I toured a number of memory care facilities + nursing homes for my mother after a traumatic brain injury. The day I toured Bluebonnet the Exec. Dir, [name removed] was at lunch. [name removed], the maintenance man called her to return but began to give me a tour. After only a few minutes it was evident to me that he loved his job + the residents. It appeared that every staff member was “hands on” with the residents + the affection was sincere. Mother was so loved and cared for in the approximately 20 months she lived there. The staff member who found her was the day of her last fall. The one which eventually killed her, said she just “had a feeling” checked on her + found her, probably saving her from bleeding out alone on the floor + enabled my niece to be able to hold her (she worked there) till EMTs arrived- very meaningful. [name removed] + the former activities director (a girl don’t remember her name) attended her memorial service: what a blessing to the family! Not the fanciest “body” (facility) but the biggest “heart”.

[Removed] have an excellent tour of the facility, answered all of our questions and made my mother feel at ease and welcome.

Review of Bluebonnet Place - College Station, TX

A truly wonderful place. Everyone goes that special distance to make things comfortable.

Review of Bluebonnet Place - College Station, TX

My mom has lived in this community for almost a year. We couldn’t have picked a better place.
Management and staff are great and we know she is safe and well taken care of. It gives us great place of mind.

Review of Bluebonnet in College Station, TX

I toured the facility to find a place for my Dad to live. Bluebonnet would have been my choice, but in the end my sister and I felt that it would be better for him to in Columbus Ohio with her, then down in Texas,. Bluebonnet was very clean and bright. Liz Brannen the director was extremely welcoming and helpful. Also the social worker Carol was of great assistance.

Awesome staff for the most part. Awesome director ever! However, I am very upset that I cannot plant a tree and place a plaque in memory of my mother in law who lived there almost 10 years. It seems as though there is more concern about sprinkler systems than about someone who lived there for almost a decade. Only if [removed] is director.

Good tour

My brother toured Bluebonnet Place and it was a good tour and a nice community. It was clean and well-kept. The staff was helpful and answered our questions. We chose another location that was closer to our family so we could visit mom more often.

I was impressed. The executive director took me on my tour. Answered all my questions and educated me on assisted living and veteran programs that I had no idea where available. Great job! Left with a feeling of accomplishment.
Rating: Great!

Everything Is Well

Mom really likes living here. She loves to go down and sit and visit with the other residents and she is making friends. We have eaten here and the food is very good none of us have any complaints in regards to the food. The staff is very friendly and kind very attentive to the residents.

Great Staff!
Great Place!
My mom could not be at a better facility. It gives me great peace of mind.

The staff works very hard for the residents. They care deeply about their duties, and are always cheerful and respectful. The cooks engages with the residents to make their needs enjoyable. The maintenance guy is very friendly, attentive to each of the resident’s needs. All of the nurse/staff have a lot of patience for each resident’s needs. Also the director and her assistants of the facility are very responsible for keeping the facilities running at a efficient level.

The entire staff truly make this facility a family community for the residents. Everyone there is so very responsive to not only residents but also family and visitors.

Nice Facility!!

i had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I was pleased with how things had went for us. The staff where kind and made sure to answer any questions that we had for them. One thing I had noticed is they did not seem to have as many activities as some of the other places. My mom also wanted a closer location to her family in the end decision.

Small Community Big Success!

We are so happy with our choice! My Sister and I both agree this place meets all of Mom's needs and doesn't break the bank! Senior management has been a pleasure to work with making the move as seamless as possible. The community is small, clean, beautiful, and has good food too! Not only would I recommend this place I wish I could live here myself.

I am rating Bluebonnet as “Great!”, because it is a lovely place to live. My mom has lived in several places but Bluebonnet has been the best by far. The staff is always friendly and helpful. They have an onsite maintenance man, who is always busy. The rooms are cozy, and the common areas are always decorated seasonally. My mom is very happy there, and we are too!

Review of Bluebonnet Place- College Station, Tx

This place is very cheery, bright, and welcoming. It is the next best thing to home!

Very Pleased !!

I could not say enough good things about this community, I have really been enjoying my stay and have been overly pleased with the services I have been receiving. I really enjoy my dinning experience interaction with the other residents as well as the variety of delicious meals they serve. Bottom line I have no complaints and would highly recommend this place.

We are thankful for Blue Bonnet place. The staff has been kind and attentive as we have had mirror problem, they have addressed the problem and have been accommodating. Our loved one is happy there that means a lot.

A Recommended Community!!

My mother has been engaging in some of the community activities like bingo and their exercise activities. The place has a good smell and it's up-kept. There are switches around the room where if she needs help someone will get notified and she will be assisted. Meals do seem to need a little more seasoning to them, but overall it has been a nice place.

Excellent care!

This is a excellent community. Very clean and well taken care of. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Great activities are offered. I would highly recommend this for great care.

I would say to look into this community!

The person I met during my tour was nice and knowledgable. This community gets high ratings from me. The common areas I saw looked clean. I would recommend taking a look at this community.

A Good Tour

My tour of this community was a good one. The community appeared to be well maintained. The staff that I met was very kind and courteous. My questions were answered, they were informative. Overall it was a pleasant tour.

rooms were small with very little storage. staff was nice. pleasant surroundings. walking club. Has respite care available and openings. Only assisted living.

A Good Experience

It has been a really good experience for us here at this community. This is a good community, it looks nice and very well-kept. My mother's room is always nice and clean. They have a very good staff here. There are activities offered. She is very pleased with the food. I know she is receiving great and I would recommend this facility.

Review of Bluebonnet Place - College Station, TX

Excellent re-do of this facility with very knowledgeable personnel. many improvements since I found this facility 2 years ago. Some newspaper reported a 100% acceptance of rated criteria in the Bryan College Station area.

Nice looking place

Tired of the lying

Its poor management. It seem like they are there to get a check. They cover alot of things up that happens to the residents. Everytime I come the manager is not there. And when I do see her and I have a compliant its always Im working on it. The residents are awesome and some of the staff but if I were new coming in I would reconsider because they always act like they care until you sign and they get your check. If they had a better person running it then maybe I would feel more secure.

Rebecca Oistad

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. Please contact us at [removed] so that we may respond directly to your concern. Your trust and satisfaction is very important to us.

Very nice place

So far we are very pleased with how things have gone with Bluebonnet Place! The facility is clean and well kept, and it is a secure locked facility, which was one of our requirements when searching. The staff here seems friendly, and they take good care of the residents.

They have gone beyond of what we expected..

I think they have gone beyond of what we expected. They made every effort to make her happy. They have done everything that they said they would and beyond that. Everything has been going great.

My Mother Loved It

My mother was their for nine days and even was very helpful and settling in. It was great food and the people are very caring. If She ever needed anything someone would be right their shouldn't didn't have to wait and don't have anything to complain about. Would recommended this place to anyone.

This facility was exactly like another one that I visited. Although it seemed clean and well-maintained the apartments were not as roomy and modern is the facility I'm considering. The community fee at this facility was too high as far as I was concerned, although that would not have affected my decision if I really felt this was the right place for my father.

Very nice looking place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one, and we actually ended up moving her in to their sister community. Both of these places were very nice! Everyone we met here seemed friendly and caring, and the facility itself was well kept and clean. I would definitely recommend them, they are worth a look!

They were very nice, and did a very good job.

They were very nice, and did a very good job. They were friendly and attentive, and it was always clean. We were pleased with them. I wish we could have still been there, but my loved ones' condition has advanced.

It has been going very well so far.

It has been going very well so far. It's kept very clean and the staff is friendly, they really look out for their residents. We are very happy with them. I don't really have any concerns or complaints at this time.

Bluebonnet Place is located in College Station, Texas, home of Texas A&M University. Our residents enjoy the cultural, educational and sports related activities available here. We provide transportation for outings to town for special occasions such as fireworks on the 4th of July or to see the lights at Christmas. We take regular trips to shopping centers such as Post Oak Mall to enjoy shopping, entertainment and dining. Residents also enjoy the opportunity for afternoons at the Leonard Park and Zoo as well as the Winstar casino.

We provide personalized care in a warm lively environment. Individual care plans are developed for each resident with their input and that of their doctor and families. Care is coordinated by our 24 hour Registered Nursing staff. We offer many services including:

•Assistance with daily activities
•Chronic disease monitoring
•Medication management
•Transportation to medical appointments
•Home visit program
•Transitional and respite stay programs
•Urgent placement
•Menus are created by a registered dietician and special diets can be accommodated
•Emergency response system in bedrooms and bathrooms
•Spa for resident use

Our residents can be as busy or as relaxed as they wish to be. We offer Tai Chi, chair dancing and exercise classes for those wanting physical activity. Social opportunities include bingo and other games as well as several lounges and a restaurant style dining room. Our large lounge includes a piano for resident use. Our tailgate parties, birthday celebrations and ice cream socials are especially popular. For the resident who prefers quieter activities we have crafts, a computer area, library and a private courtyard perfect for gardening or just relaxing in the shade. We welcome your pets and also offer pet therapy.