Caring Hands Assisted Living - Houston, TX

This was a horrible experience

The lady that owned the place, or was in charge or whatever, was very seldom there when we were there. I would come and visit every weekend and every holiday, and it seemed like she was trying to pit family members against each other. She caused more havoc in our family that was disgraceful. She would tell one sibling what the others were doing for no good reason but seemingly to rile everyone else. Just very inconsiderate, she didn't communicate with us, and just did whatever she thought was best without even consulting the family. She would never call me back when I would call even though I had power of attorney. They only gave me the minimal records. The location is in a bad part of town, I heard [Removed] and whatnot a few times I was there.

Poor neighborhood. All bedbound patie...

Poor neighborhood. All bedbound patients, using hoyer lift to move. Good care

Caring Hands Assisted Living is an eight resident, "Type B" facility offering personalized assistance, supportive services, and compassionate care in a professionally managed, carefully designed, HOME setting. It's the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home, and need 24-hour assisted living.

Our approach provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and medication management. We focus on wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance. Our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation, and personalized assistance and care. Our resident care is managed by a Registered Nurse, specializing in elderly care and with over 30 years of experience.