Sweet Home Assisted Living - Houston, TX

A nice care home!

This is a nice cared for small home. The caregivers were nice. We did get some mixed feelings from some of the caregivers when we toured this home. This is a little more expensive than the community we chose.

It is super clean, you could eat off the floors.

I love it, there are only about 7-8 people there, so it's small and homey. It is super clean, you could eat off the floors. You never smell anything. They are on point for what they are supposed to do for serving size, the kitchen is super clean, the food, I would say we are getting what we pay for, but I bring extra for my loved one. The food itself is pretty good. They were a good value compared to some of the larger places. I liked that it was small and very good looking, and spotless. My only concern would be that everyone on the staff is aware of any special circumstances, or requirements for the residents. I recommend this place as a starter if anyone in the family is apprehensive about a move. There may come a time when we need more care than they can provide, but I hope not.

Great, small, caring resedential home

The size of this facility allows the caregivers to keep a constant eye on the residents. The residents get lots of one on one care & attention. They have activities & get the residents outside for fresh air in a safe environment. I'm so glad A Place For Mom told me about this home. They communicate with the families well & truly have the residents' health & safety as their first priority.
The price reflects a private room.

Nice place

I think Sweet Home is a very nice place, overall! The facility is extremely clean and well kept, and everyone has been very friendly! It would be nice if they offered a slightly wider range of care services, but overall I am very pleased by what they do offer.

Spoke with a volunteer who ...

Spoke with a volunteer who used to work there & lives across the street from the facility. It looked great and the residents seemed well-cared for, but what stood out was the volunteer's feedback. Only concern was that there only seemed to be one paid caregiver on site on Saturday morning for the 6 residents that I could see out and about.

The director was very professional an...

The director was very professional and I liked her. positive: new facility, only 10residents, reasonably priced, very clean, nice outdoor area.Transportation to dr and dialysis included. Good security. negative: Bad area of town, not sure I would feel safe going there at night, bedrooms were very small.

Welcome to Sweet Home Assisted Living. Relax, your search is over you have arrived. Sweet Home is exactly what you ordered our beautiful facility has all the amenities of hotel living, yet personalized to meet the needs of our aging population in a homelike setting.

OUR GOAL is to soothe the aging process and ensure realistic participation in setting individual goals. We strive to stimulate active participation in the community and the continued development of the people that are most important, our loved ones.

OUR MISSION Relax your heart, open your minds,dream, breathe and release you have arrived. So call it home...Sweet Home! Our intentions are pure and our philosophy founded on hope and gratitude. We are most grateful for life and all her stages. We take pride in the principles of joy, happiness and fulfillment. Our commitment is to make these things tangible. We have built Sweet Home with care, anchored it with love, and adorned it with hope and devotion. Heart to heart... Hand to hand we vow excellent service and a competent caring staff.

CARE GIVERS Are selectively chosen CPR Certified and First Aid trained. Criminal history checks and drug screened prior to employment.